1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

TFP Confessional

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ZombieSquirrel, Mar 15, 2013.

1. I'd like to see a hypnotized dog.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

Look into my eyes... Well, it works with dogs

3. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

I'm secretly paranoid about all my new friends plotting against me because I feel like I don't deserve them and because I've seen way too many secret agent covert ninja espionage movies.

"What do you mean a group of awesome people has accepted me as one of their own? This can't be! It isn't possible."

4. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

I'm just paranoid, and it keeps me from having friends to worry about. Win-win.

5. curiousbear

curiousbear Terse & Bizarre

It is very common for Guys to get attracted to girls who look like their mom/sister. That is what I always thought. But I never thought that was Gross.... :)

6. amonkie

amonkie Very Tilted

I absolutely love my husband but he is so stressed out right now that there's no action going on for a while. I'm SO FREAKING HORNY that I can't stop thinking about some other fun past exploits that were before his time. I knew I Shoulda chucked the couch.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

But I love that couch.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  8. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

I have to assume that I'm directly involved in at least one of those exploits, namely having to take several doors off their hinges with a few other TFP-ers to get it into your apartment. I'm just glad I didn't have to be involved in the removal process.

• Like Like x 2
  9. amonkie

amonkie Very Tilted

That couch has become infamous. Who needs a coffin when you die when they can just fold you into the pull out sofa and chuck you into the Lake?

• Like Like x 2
  10. Lordeden

Lordeden Part of the Problem

I do too!

Here is an confession. Every time I see another news article praising the actions of a certain tech "Evangelist", I want to start punch people and screaming about double standards. I usually stay away from stupid issues like this but I think she should have been fired and she sets women's rights back when she fires up her feminist lazrs. She makes me want to regress back into a neckbeard-misogynist-GTFO-style and start trolling.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'm obsessed with stupid facebook wars. GRRRRR.....you don't want a man to marry another man. I want to poke you with a stick! I know better than to type anything....but I do.

12. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

Facebook wars!

So it has come to this.

13. Freetofly

Freetofly Diving deep into the abyss

LMAO! Yeah I was an Irish Catholic Philly Girl at one time. Now I'm just an Irish Philly Girl, but I must confess the french Canadian comes out in me once in awhile.
    plus I come to TFP to feel the love of the community, it is addictive and I feel like I'm cheating when I go on FB. :D

14. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

Our mixed heritage is similar. New World French/Irish represent!

• Like Like x 1
  15. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

I heart Chris Kluwe, even though I hate him as a Viking. Regardless, if you haven't seen this, ZombieSquirrel, you'll enjoy this quote:

I've had this discussion IRL with some friends who are opposed, and it usually ends when I ask them if legal gay marriage is going to suddenly make them want to suck a dick/chow a box. It's a hell of an emergency brake on a discussion when you need one.

• Like Like x 5
  16. Speaking of chowing on a box....

I like this. Thanks the_jazz as it wasn't a douche-nozzle post like you usually write.

XOXO,
    The Undead Squirrel

• Like Like x 1
  17. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

My kids saved a bunch of candy from their Halloween and Christmas baskets and I secretly eat pieces of it now and then.
    It will be all gone pretty soon.

18. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

Confession: I don't like walking into dark rooms (as opposed to darkrooms, with which I have no problem.) I'm not scared, exactly, but I'm definitely uncomfortable. I do not like stretching my hand out for the switch at all, and I will (wastefully) leave lights on around the house, especially when I'm alone, for that very reason.

19. arkana

arkana Very Tilted

In downtown Toronto we are lucky to be insulated from homophobes. It's great. They can't even get together from their invisible suburban strongholds and vote in an incompetent Mayor.