1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

TFP Confessional

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ZombieSquirrel, Mar 15, 2013.

1. I find men with beards to be very attractive, mainly the well-groomed ones. (Bearded daddy issues?) The idea of kissing them though is very off-putting. (huh, yeah...bearded daddy issues.)

2. Fremen

Fremen Allright, who stole my mustache?

*raises tiny fist in rage*
    Why couldn't I have a beard, God!?

• Like Like x 1
  3. I would find you attractive, but I wouldn't want to kiss you.

Because I'm a perv I came to the conclusion that I wouldn't want them to go down on me either.

4. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

I love a man in a beard. I even like long, unkempt beards. My dad never had a beard.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

I figure there are two strong camps among women: clean-shaven vs. beardy.

I imagine the clean-shaven camp to consist of high-maintenance and rather deluded women who prefer the pretty-boy/youthful look.

I imagine the beardy camp to consist of lusty women with animalistic tendencies mitigated only by the rigours of contemporary urban society amongst developed nations.

I myself strike a balance between the two with various manifestations of a kick-ass Van Dyke. (Except, of course, when I get busy...then shaving is for the birds.)

Last edited: Mar 30, 2013
    • Like Like x 5
  6. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Haven't had sex in over a month.

7. *Nikki*

*Nikki* Slightly Tilted

I like married men. In a bad way.

8. PlaysWithPixels

PlaysWithPixels Getting Tilted

Sometimes I'm not sure what to say around people from my family hometown. When it comes to religion. I don't think it's right to insult their beliefs, but they make me feel guilty about letting them worry that the fate of my soul.

9. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

I could like either clean shaven or a beard. A real beard that is, at least 1/2 inch length. What I hate is that one or two day stubble that some guys seem to think is a beard. That is not a beard, and, as in many other areas, fashionable does not equate with attractive.
    And especially this. I hate the feel of coarse grit sandpaper on my silky smooth thighs and soft orange-haired (like my avatar) pooosey.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

first thought:
    Don_Johnson.jpg
    In a previous life this very thing gave me reason to either keep the sides of my face shaved or grown out enough where the sand paper feel was gone. Now I hardly care as long as it does not have that "missed shaving for a day or two look" any longer than it takes to grow out properly when I decide to do so.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

An hour or two? How about a whole night?
    --- merged: Apr 2, 2013 10:51 AM ---
    I've had my Van Dyke since 1990. It started with me just not wanting to shave my chin but then I realized it gave me a chin, so I kept it.

I have toyed with growing a full beard as much as I have considered shaving the whole thing off.

I am a fence sitter.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2013
  12. Baraka_Guru

I've been known to go completely clean-shaven on occasion. It doesn't usually last long. It just doesn't feel right.

• Like Like x 1
  13. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

Confession: I love scruff. And I actually love that sandpaper-y feel on my skin. Rawr.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Baraka_Guru

Confession: I shave maybe once every week or two.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

"clean shaven" for me is cutting it down to the moustache. I have shaved my upper lip just a handful of times in the past 17 years.It looks and feels completely wrong.

16. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

When I was a kid, when a storm was coming up, I'd pretend to be a witch princess..I'd stand straight and proud, with my hair blowing all around, and imagine that my power (or anger, or passion, or whatever) could call up the elements.

The "confession" part of this is that I still do that sometimes. :cool:

• Like Like x 5
  17. DamnitAll

DamnitAll Wait... what?

As you should, naturally.

I'm looking forward to ringing in the Month of May when I get home this evening.

• Like Like x 4
  18. GeneticShift

GeneticShift Show me your everything is okay face.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  19. Indigo Kid

Indigo Kid Getting Tilted

Forgive me because I work at Head Start in an urban city that is in the rust belt. Everyone that's black and working there is related to each other. None of them are married so they all have different last names. Forgive me for starting to feel a bit racist (me the once very liberal Democrat) and pissed off. Nepotism is not supposed to be allowed at this Fed Agency. But OMG! It's outta control. It's wrong and they are ruining a once great program.

Ahhh, That feels better.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Baraka_Guru

You remind me of the guy at ~0:40. (In other words, you make me damn proud.)

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiOobgoxjPg

• Like Like x 1