1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

TFP Confessional

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ZombieSquirrel, Mar 15, 2013.

1. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

I'm not going to argue with that. But I'm not going to go through my life being afraid of everything that has an element of danger to it, either. Much like driving, I'm going to keep my eyes open, obey the 'rules of the road,' and practice defensive fucking. :)

Besides, the acquisition of 'new dates' has slowed down dramatically since school started and I feel comfortable with the two men I am still seeing on a semi-sporadic basis. Although, I do have a date with someone new next Thursday. Still looking for Mr. Right Now ad perpetuum. It's been a lot more difficult than I thought it would be.

• Like Like x 3
  2. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

Much easier to find Mr. Right Now ad penetratum. :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Very Tilted

I'm becoming rather fed up with my GF coming home on Friday afternoon stumbling into bed for a 2-3 hour nap then emerge to inform me "we" have dinner,party, or just "get together" plans in a couple hours. A couple months ago after this starting to become an every weekend occurrence I started asking her, as I did both last night and this morning, prior to her leaving for school on Firday- "Do we have plans tomorrow night or this weekend?" Almost always her answer is "no we have the weekend all to ourselves." Just as it was this morning and last night. Now she wakes up at 7PM and starts showering, putting on make-up etc... "Umm, what are you doing?" "I'm getting ready for my cousins birthday party... do you think you could wear that blue shirt? I like that shirt on you." Now the cousin she's talking about is 3 so if this is a surprise party the only person it should surprise is the 3 yr. old. "But you told me we had no plans?' "We don't, baby it's just a quick stop by for Carmen's BD party we'll be in and out of there in less then an hour." No we won't, no way not a chance in hell. I've been there and done this several fucking times now. She'll get to talking with every relative there and it'll be at least 2am before we get home. I don't mean to stereotype but in Mexico manana does not mean tomorrow, it means some day other than today. And an hour means anywhere between 4 and 72 hours. It most certainly does not mean "an hour."

Now naturally I'm going to end up going and I'm going to smile while 20-30 toddlers run around a rented "event hall" screaming, yelling and many crying about who knows what. But tomorrow I'm having a sit down adult "WTF" conversation with someone.

Now excuse me while I go find my blue shirt. Fuck.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

Now I'm all excited to see how awesome this blue shirt is. ;)

• Like Like x 4
  5. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

Yes, that's not so hard to find at all. But I have this funny kink. I only want to fuck a guy who might be, I dunno, listening to fabulous music or saying something interesting when he's not waging a full frontal assault against my cervix. :p

• Like Like x 2
  6. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

I bet he looks good in it :rolleyes:

7. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

That IS the word on the street.

8. ralphie250

I need to get me a blue shirt...

9. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Very Tilted

It's a blue "Guayabbera" like this only a little darker[​IMG]

And it has some silver embroidery in a pattern basically like this-

[​IMG]

I don't have the matching ascot or douche bag sun glasses. My douche bag sun glasses are Maui Jim's. I stopped wearing sun glasses at night after graduating high school. I do own a hat a little like the guy in the photo but I rarely wear it, was a gift from my ex wife.

If you guys ever make it to Merida do yourself a huge favor- get a couple Guayabera shirts and learn 30-50 basic Spanish phrases. I have several everyday Guayaberas and then I have a couple my GF bought me from Azul's here in Merida. My everyday shirt were roughly $30 USD and the ones from Azul's are custom made, fix with French cuffs. They run any where from $200-350 USD Whatever you do don't dress like the average Gringo tourist. Tourist clothing will serve you fine in Cancun but here in Merida you might as well be wearing be an orange jumpsuit with "prisoner" written across the back and down the legs.

Last edited: May 25, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  10. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

I think I have a crush on a female blogger:
    Blogger: User Profile: Michelle's Spell

Initially, I saw her pics before her blog and started to go through them quite thoroughly...

...and then I felt guilty because I was looking only at the pics instead of reading her blog.

So, I started reading her blog... and continually got distracted because of her pics.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  11. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I may or may not have left the remainder of the rhubarb pie my mother-in-law served at the grandparents' yesterday out on our counter loosely wrapped when I knew we had an ant problem. It was seriously the worst rhubarb pie I've ever had. I sat there disbelieving while everyone ooohed and ahhed over it, wondering if they've ever had a good rhubarb pie. Don't use tapioca to thicken pies unless it's ground up. There were big hunks of tapioca in the pie and my slice had a whole glob of crust that was uncooked. I didn't want to take it home with us, but my mother-in-law was most insistent that it was for my husband's birthday. I told my husband that if he wanted a rhubarb pie, I'd make him another one. I can guarantee that mine will be better. I was thinking on the way home how sad it is that my MIL keeps trying to bake pies when really she should just give up. Something always goes wrong. She even forgot to put sugar in a pie she gave to her in-laws a couple of weeks ago.

Phew, I feel better. I might have to bake myself a pie now just to have good pie.

12. It's been years since I've had a rhubarb pie. My grandmother made those and rhubarb sauce. So good. So long ago. Now melancholy.

13. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

I cried a lot yesterday.

14. GeneticShift

GeneticShift Show me your everything is okay face.

I do not like this.

15. ralphie250

You OK?

16. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

OK enough I guess. I was at the funeral for my friend.

17. amonkie

amonkie Very Tilted

Did you take the train to the funeral? Lots of good memories on the Metra train. The rain was certainly fitting for a sad day :(

Sometimes I wish my husband didn't love working in IT so much. It makes for a lonely life sometimes. Yet another weekend by myself while he's dealing with "emergencies". He gets more drool happy looking at a new server or network gadget than me :|

18. ralphie250

My condolences.

19. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

My mom makes rhubarb bars and rhubarb cobbler. I like it just as well as the pie, and it's probably easier. I wonder how rhubarb flavored with Glenlivet Scotch would work out?

20. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

This is what I think EVERY SINGLE TIME my MIL makes pie. Without fail. I've got to stop eating her pie like a sucker. I always regret it afterward. It's downright shameful. Crisp, crumble, cobbler, and bars are idiot proof.