1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

!TFP Crushes!

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by girldetective, Jun 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

You can't screw me; I'm a middle class white guy.

/deep, deep jokes

• Like Like x 3
  2. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

I'm no good at hiding what I think. Pretty sure mixedmedia and GeneticShift know I think they're wondrously crushable, amazing specimens of feminine humanity. I could potentially say the same for PonyPotato and snowy, as well, and perhaps one or two others.

And I'm not ashamed to say I might have a little bro-crush on Plan9, Baraka_Guru, and Lish. Those dudes are the sauce comprised of distilled awesome.

• Like Like x 7
  3. DamnitAll

DamnitAll Wait... what?

I have a crush, but it's not really a crush anymore.

Just saying.

• Like Like x 7
  4. GeneticShift

GeneticShift Show me your everything is okay face.

Aww. You know I think you're fantastic. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Poetry

Poetry Totally Sharky, Complete

I'm not saying the amount of mental bullshit people have towards sex is weird, I'm saying it's unhealthy. And I do come from a more informed, experienced position.

Sometimes your belittling dismissal of theories makes me a bit sad.

Anything, anything, can be an art. Anything can be explored so deep to make it intense and beautiful. Anything can be used as a metaphor or a path for self-exploration. I know you're trying to maintain a persona here, but it'd be nice to have an actual discussion with you without you using your language like a bullwhip to smack things around for an audience's amusement.

I'm here to learn and discuss, not watch you grandstand. You're smart, you're insightful, and I do enjoy reading what you write. Your language is beautiful, cut, and precise and, yeah, I have a crush on it.

But I wish I could like you as much as I like your sentence structure.

He's got what?? We've never even met.

/jokes abound

• Like Like x 4
  6. girldetective

girldetective Getting Tilted

Yea, thats all good, but the thing with MSD is that hes taken to wearing an astronaut suit.
    I mean, really, how cool is that?!
    All dark masked, and you just know he has Tang in his pocket!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lordeden

Lordeden Part of the Problem

I had a crush on a TFPer once, so I tricked her into moving to redneckhell and living with me. I can't believe that one worked.

Sometimes I wonder when she will realize she doesn't have to keep living with me. I don't even keep her locked up in the basement anymore.

There is a ton of people I've met off of here that were really cool and a few more people I want meet someday. Even the_jazz was really cool guy (after he bought my poor hobbit ass some drinks).

I do remember something about a bro-love triangle with Punk.of.Ages and Glory's Sun, but those assholes never show up anymore.

• Like Like x 5
  8. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Somehow the hot dog metaphor just totally failed us.

9. Poetry

Poetry Totally Sharky, Complete

I can't imagine how.

10. Bodkin van Horn

Bodkin van Horn One of the Four Horsewomyn of the Fempocalypse

Independently wealthy dudes are constantly screwing middle class white dudes. But in this alternate universe (where I'm also bi) I'd probably screw you in more of a "pinned up against the tile in the showers in the men's locker room at the Y" way (instead of the more typical "I'm slowly converting your socioeconomic class to serfdom" way).
    --- merged: Jun 30, 2013 at 1:28 AM ---
    /deep, deep dickin' jokes.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2013
    • Like Like x 6
  11. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

I've never been in one of those, but I suppose you could find willing participants in there.

Probably similar to finding a Republican in an airport bathroom.

You're a white/red combo. It can't be that deep.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2013
  12. Bodkin van Horn

/deep enough dickin' the general public jokes

13. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

I want to party with you.

...but, uh, not at the Y.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Bodkin van Horn

If we ever find our necks in the appropriate woods (no innuendo here, for real), it's on.

15. Fremen

Fremen Allright, who stole my mustache?

I have a serious musical crush on DamnitAll and Fly, (off the top of my head) among other musicians.
    I have a crush on ZombieSquirrel, because if I didn't, she would air express me a pair of scissors.
    Then there is the_jazz...

I have no idea why I like him so much.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Jove

Jove Slightly Tilted

Everyone.

• Like Like x 2
  17. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

I have an internet crush on mixedmedia and Poetry.
    Beautiful ladies and I really enjoy reading their musings.
    But I have this feeling we would not be friends in real life. Just a hunch, and hopefully i would be wrong about that.

18. Stanley. He is the sort of chap, one can tell by looking at him, who is dignified yet outgoing. I feel he is a proper listener and could be quite sympathetic when times are fit for grumbling about.

• Like Like x 6
  19. arkana

arkana Very Tilted

My crushes, I think, know who they are (there are 2).

Last edited: Jun 30, 2013
  20. PonyPotato

PonyPotato Very Tilted

Mine are blahblah (who is never here anymore), aberkok, and baraka. Apparently, I have a thing for Canadians.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.