1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

!TFP Crushes!

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by girldetective, Jun 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't really think we're allowed in the same place at the same time. I think this is why the universe is preventing me from hanging out with you and all those Canucks.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Not a direct crush, but I'd pay money to see snowy and Baraka_Guru go at it.

That'd be some right-dirty proper English.

Giggity.

Excuses! No, seriously, why aren't you hitching a ride with snowy?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

• Like Like x 4
  4. Zweiblumen

Zweiblumen Slightly Tilted

Thank you Snowy, I needed something to boost my confidence and don't tell if I'm the exception to the rule :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. I think she's flying and I don't stow away easily. Besides...new job. Lots of responsibility. GMAT also. I've got stuff to do. Also, I'm not allowed IN Canada anymore. I caused a scene in a Tim Hortons....

• Like Like x 2
  6. girldetective

girldetective Getting Tilted

It occurs me that redlemon has always been good copy.
    Im a slut for that handsome avatar.

• Like Like x 1
  7. MSD

MSD Very Tilted

Well this certainly isn't what I expected when I logged on and saw I was tagged in two posts. I'm flattered.
    It's an old picture, but ...
    [​IMG]

Should I go through the normal courting process or do you want to give me your cell number so I can skip the formalities and start sending you pictures of my space junk?

• Like Like x 8
  8. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

I don't need spaceman masks. I can live on powerposts alone.
    we all know what I'm talking about.

9. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

This pretty much sums up my feeling on the matter.

For the next month or so, I am "single and childless" so you all need to get your asses over to my place for some mounting.

• Like Like x 7
  10. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

Oh my, in my haste I forgot to mention Charles. Definitely have had a crush on him, even before I knew how gorgeous he is and all I could see was his avatar with the huge...proboscis.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Charlatan

Sweet!

12. girldetective

girldetective Getting Tilted

Junk!? Space Junk!?
    Youre already courtin the gamma rays normally.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2013
  13. Lucifer Slightly Tilted

Wow! a crush thread? Damn.

okay.

I totally join the rest of the board in having a Mixedmedia crush, although I think I'd like to see her sitting on Seamaiden's face, just for pure appreciation of female awesomeness.

14. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

I have 2 to be totally honest. But I won't tell.:cool:

15. GeneticShift

GeneticShift Show me your everything is okay face.

That's no fun! :)

16. A gentleman never tells. ralphie250 is definitately one.

• Like Like x 2
  17. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

doh. :oops:

18. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

I'm not going to lie, when I first read the title of this thread I thought it was supposed to be some kind of off-beat cheerleading chant...

[​IMG]

...but since I stand corrected, I should just confess: I think I have a thing for this member:
    Error | The TFP

Let's face it, any guy who looks like he staggered off the set of the movie Roadhouse and claims to be the reincarnation of John the Baptist... well, I really don't swing that way, but a dude like that can turn a guy's head.

Eddie baby, if you want me I'll be in chat... covered in maple fucking syrup!

• Like Like x 8
  19. GeneticShift

GeneticShift Show me your everything is okay face.

If he doesn't show up, I'll take his place.
    --- merged: Jul 5, 2013 at 8:25 PM ---
    Also, I clearly wasn't around for this guy. But I'm stalking his old shit on his website, and I'm dying.

"P.S. - There is a place for the assumptive hatred, it is the fires of Gehenna - I thank you, Father, that you have made a place to rid this world of unnecessary violence. Enjoy your trip into eternal fire, TFP, you well deserve it.

the_jazz is a devil, and will forever be tormented at the niche it has carved out for itself."

Hey the_jazz, I'll gladly dance around some eternal hellfire with you, good lookin.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2013
    • Like Like x 6
  20. Charlatan

GeneticShift... for that post alone.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.