1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

!TFP Crushes!

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by girldetective, Jun 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MSD

MSD Very Tilted

As referenced in other posts that may or may not have happened in places not viewable to all members, I would like to join mixedmedia's sewing circle and I wouldn't mind running my interpretation of "controlled and double blinded" past GeneticShift's Institutional Review Board. I'm also trying to remember the name that girldetective used on the old TFP

• Like Like x 1
  2. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Ah, Edward Palamar.

He had me at Gehenna.

• Like Like x 6
  3. Xerxes

Xerxes Bulking.

You claim to be a gentleman that never tells his crushes but you name ralphie250 as one of yours??? HYPOCRITE!!!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Citation? I see him calling ralphie a gentleman but never claiming to be one himself.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Seriously. Craven Morehead is the man I turn to when I wanna figure out how to best give into one of the deadly sins.

Rumor has it he has a value menu where you can, for example, get a "Lust, Sloth and Gluttony" special for only $3.95!

• Like Like x 2
  6. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

I think Xerx was being funny, guys. I laughed, anyway.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Screaming random shit and waving your arms doesn't always get the guffaws rolling.

Yes, we know he "loves lamp" and that he killed a man with a trident.

As such, he should probably skip town and lay low for a bit.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I'm confused.

9. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

How do you think I feel?:confused:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Like a gentleman, of course.

• Like Like x 3
  11. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

Like this is the biggest misunderstanding ever had here. Work it out!

• Like Like x 1
  12. OK Mom :p

• Like Like x 2
  13. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

Oh, you are asking for it, grandpa :p

• Like Like x 2
  14. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

I just looked at the website listed in his profile again (or perhaps the first time, not sure anymore) and I was getting more 'fused the more I tried. At least the pre-mil folks pushing their rapture/seven year tribulation with the anti-christ/etc make some kind of sense, even if they are completely wrong and at least 3 cans short of a six pack.
    I am fairly certain he looks like this -
    [​IMG]
    and would in fact steal a Constitution class starship just to talk to a "god" that needs a starship for some odd reason and blasts those who question why.

• Like Like x 2
  15. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

Dude. Over thinking. Just saying.

16. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Damnit, you beat me to it.

;)

17. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

That is just tired thinking, which went naturally to the "Non JJ" Star Trek universe and my bias toward the film era NCC-1701. Doing the smart thing now and lying down so I can get some kind of sleep before another long day starts tonight. Star Trek V does still rank low on the overall list of Trek films, just no longer on the bottom of said list. Anywho...
    No amount of thinking could begin to decipher those forum posts I glanced through I suspect.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2013
  18. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

Go ahead, call me Mom. Just raises new possibilities now that i'm down with it. heh heh hehhhh.
    i love being me.

• Like Like x 5
  19. hamsterball

hamsterball Seeking New Outlets

Definitely crush-worthy, mixedmedia

20. Xerxes

Xerxes Bulking.

I meant to switch the meaning of Craven Morehead's statement to say that ralphie250 is his crush, not a gentleman. Damn, explaining a joke really kills the mood eh?

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.