1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

TFP Pets 2.0

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by CinnamonGirl, Aug 12, 2011.

1. They are both beautiful, smart and adorably sweet, so either one could be me.

• Like Like x 2
  2. DAKA

DAKA DOING VERY NICELY, THANK YOU

Ah, the "Cone of shame", my Silkie had to have one to keep him from licking a healing paw...

• Like Like x 1
  3. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

From our hiking adventure last week:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  4. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

Those are some happy looking puppies.

• Like Like x 1
  5. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

This one reminds me of my Duchess. She loved plopping down to rest in streams.

• Like Like x 2
  6. CinnamonGirl

haha! We unknowingly took the hardest trail in the park...nearly straight up in some places, with some very steep stairs thrown in, too. Seeing the falls was totally worth the climb, but poor Benjen was over it. That last pic was at the end of the trail...he plopped down and refused to move, even after we tried to show him it was deeper a few feet away.

Another one in front of the falls:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

Molly being cooperative and dignified (totally unlike her).
    [​IMG]

Molly and Jackson in prison. They were banished from the living room for about a week while it got refinished. They are standing on the basement steps trying to convince their owners that they won't trash the floor.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  8. Fangirl

Fangirl Very Tilted

20160702_231050.jpg
    This is our surviving little dude, a Corgi /Pug rescue, right after some fun time in the hose today.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Our old cat--we have no idea exactly how old because it showed up at our house as a full grown cat--has been eating less and less dry cat food, & sometimes has a hard time keeping it down. Last night we started feeding her wet cat food.

10. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  11. CinnamonGirl

*boop*

• Like Like x 1
  12. Fangirl

Fangirl Very Tilted

beast.jpg

It was well over 100 degrees this weekend. This guy is a mid-western senior dog but he has adapted. He asks to go in the hose and won't quit until we do. Such a blast.

• Like Like x 4
  13. CinnamonGirl

We have a new family member. TFP, meet Moony.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  14. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

Moony looks slightly happy to be there, lol.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Fangirl

Fangirl Very Tilted

OMG, that face, those eyes, that boop-able nose, that petable coat! I'm dying.

• Like Like x 2
  16. CinnamonGirl

He's a sweetheart. And pretty happy.

Still anxious about the newness of it all, though, and there have been issues fitting in with the pack. He is both food and toy aggressive, so that's going to take some work. I've been home for the past two & a half days, trying to make the transition a little better for him, and I'm kind of exhausted.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

That face looks like he's quite the pleaser though, so he'll probably figure it out. :cool:

Funny Stanley story from today.

I'm working from home. The front door is cracked and the back sliding door is wide open (screen shut) to allow a nice breeze. A buddy of mine has a landscaping business and I've hired him to do some work for me, starting today. I told him that I wasn't sure if I'd be home when he arrived, so he could just go to the back and start whenever he got here. Stanley is sleeping at the entrance to the kitchen, maybe 16-17' from the open door when a gasoline powered tree trimmer gets fired up (think small chainsaw sound). It's going in our backyard.....probably 50' from the open door.....quite loud and clearly heard........so what does my ferocious guard dog do to protect his yard? Hair up on his back? Run to the back door to check what's in the yard? Bark?

Nope. He gets up, wanders directly AWAY from the door, goes to the front most room in the house (i.e. as far from the noise as he can) and lays back down to continue his nap. Doesn't even check to see who's in his yard! He'd be fired in no time if he actually had any other duties than looking tough.....

• Like Like x 5
  18. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Moon Moon!

• Like Like x 2
  19. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

It takes time. I love the ears

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  20. CinnamonGirl