1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

TFP Pets 2.0

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by CinnamonGirl, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

If that were Molly, you'd just see the leash going into the water.

The butthead brothers.

[​IMG]

Molly

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  2. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

We went out adventuring again today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  3. Dogs are so goofy...

• Like Like x 3
  4. CinnamonGirl

[​IMG]

Moony was not amused by my shouting during the Reds game today. (Benjen and Leia have learned to clear out when I'm watching.)

• Like Like x 2
  5. CinnamonGirl

@Lordeden and I went to the Crawdads game (Single A baseball) for my birthday. We learned that, since last night's game was rained out, they were playing a double header...AND it was "Dollar Dog" night. During the break in between games, he went home and got Benjen & Leia. Oh, man. We had an absolute blast. And they were SO GOOD!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We also got to run the bases at the end of the game. We are totally doing this again.

• Like Like x 5
  6. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

That is so awesome! The White Sox have a dog game too, but the tickets for the dog section always sell out before I remember to try to grab them.

• Like Like x 2
  7. CinnamonGirl

So, we were up in Ohio this week. The last couple days we were there, my cousin's dog joined us (beautiful German shepherd, wish I'd thought to snap a picture of her.) Anyway, Benjen was SUPER jealous that Mom was paying attention to another dog, and for the first time in at LEAST five years, he decided to play fetch and run around with the Jolly Ball, Fallon's very favorite toy (she was actually very tolerant of him stealing her toy.)

Anyway, I bought one for him today, and he is all about it.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  8. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

2 pits and an old black lab. Live my dogs. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

And my pits are rescue dogs

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. CinnamonGirl

Leia Lou

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. CinnamonGirl

Blurry, but it makes me laugh. I took Leia for a run (well, walk/jog intervals. Whatever.) She's pretty terrible. Zigging and zagging and stopping to sniff things every few feet, stopping directly in front of me when she's tired. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Benjen's the one who needs the exercise, but Leia has separation anxiety issues. Eden wasn't at home when I left for the park, and I'm pretty sure she'd have a complete nervous breakdown if I left her completely alone. Hopefully, we can coordinate things on Wednesday, and I can take Benjen out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

What a beautiful face she has!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Still stuck in, but these fur babies Kiko & Louie have been in bed with me all day. [​IMG]

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2