1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

TFP Regional Meetups

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ZombieSquirrel, May 10, 2012.

1. The reason for this thread is that I had a dream last night. I dreamed that I visited a TFP Meetup in Toronto. Martian and Baraka_Guru were there, but it wasn't just Canadians eh. Also attending were amonkie, Borla, Plan9, CinnamonGirl, mixedmedia, noodle and ick...even the_jazz. It was more like a conference than a meetup. We were in a big auditorium then we all broke out for smaller sessions. ( Plan9 and I lead the Zombie Apocalypse discussion.)

I would love to see more meetups happening and possible big ones where people come in from all over. We should plan this.

So yeah...get to planning.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Deal. I request a couch where there is a fridge housing Molsen and Pabsts.

4. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

ha...I had a dream a few months back about a strategic planning meeting for TFP...in a hot tub. I think it was Martian , cynthetiq , fresnelly , and me. Weird.

Anyway. Funny you should mention this. We were just talking about TFP Invades Toronto 2013. I'm a little wary that it's going to turn out like our TFP Cruise plan, though :(

5. Somehow the_jazz will plan this and you and I will "accidentally" get stuck in a hotel room with him and our luggage with all our clothes will "mysteriously" disappear.

• Like Like x 2
  6. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

If you play your cards right, maybe...

• Like Like x 3
  7. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

Sounds like we all just got invited to a speed dating event.

8. the_jazz

If we're going to Toronto, I need to make sure my passport is up to date.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

+1 for Middle Eastern food. +20 for meat.

--

On a serious note, I'd love to attend and even bring my SO along so she can be awkward together with all the crazy TFP females. I'd bring the vodka and make a bunch of loud terrorist jokes so the other patrons of the place end up terrified. I'll even wear traditional Afghan clothing plus a turban to look the proper sandnigger part. I'll count on KirStang to defend me if I get arrested for my get-up and on Plan9 to bust the officers' balls if KirStang fails.

While I'd really want to attend, the chances of me/us crossing the Atlantic before mid-2013 are very slim.

If anyone wants to organize a get-together in Dubai between November 2012 and March 2013, I'm in. What do you say, Lish?

10. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

"MR: I just remember coming into someone’s place with a group of half naked stunt men in a hot tub. And Scarlett Johansson standing over them with a giant ladle, making boy soup."

I don't think I can get Scarlett Johansson, but Cinn is at least attainable. :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

Kay wait.....

Do you mean attainable attainable...or attainable....? :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  12. You think you'd be welcome in Toronto?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  13. im2smrt4u

im2smrt4u Vertical

No love for the west coast?

14. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Since this thread is going to be as organized as the last one: I'm the guy to party with on the east coast. From New York to South Carolina.

15. I'm still here!

16. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Oregon = Canada, not west coast.

• Like Like x 4
  17. I knew there wasn't something tight about this place

18. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

And I'm just going to leave this here for the_jazz.​

/wouldn't have done it if it wasn't a pervy Freudian slip opportunity

• Like Like x 3
  19. the_jazz

I have trained you well, my son. The Emporer will be proud.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

I'm not half the perv you are, but I'm working on it. I'll post some good running shorts w/ bubblegum pics later.

• Like Like x 4