1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

TFP Regional Meetups

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ZombieSquirrel, May 10, 2012.

1. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

That was amazing, Plan9 . And scarily accurate. ( Lordeden wanted to point out that 3/4 of that list could apply solely to the_jazz as well.)

• Like Like x 3
  2. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

yes.... [silent fist pump]

• Like Like x 2
  3. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

FIFY.

• Like Like x 3
  4. silent anal fisting from a rugby boy

Funny story....

5. Baraka_Guru

I'm listening.... Go on.... *creepy grin*

• Like Like x 1
  6. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Although I will never be staff on this forum--the best title I can hope for is Supreme Douchebag--it is my goal to provide the best LAWLZ possible.

7. Sorry dude, but you'll never take down the_jazz

8. Punk.of.Ages

Punk.of.Ages Getting Tilted

Dude...

That list made my day.

You pay so much attention to all of us...

9. the_jazz

Awww, you like me....

10. Remixer, im supposed to be doing a rucksack challenge in november with KirStang but that is training dependant. in saying that that may mean ill have to fly through DXB anyways. Theres a chance ill be in DXB end of the week. im just waiting on a few things to fall through before i know the details.

on a final note, you are NOT allowed to steal my terrorist jokes. dont step on my tiny terrorist toes. there can only be enough room for one of us, so its either your or me who's going to pull that plug.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

Would be fucking great to meet up with you and get mighty drunk. Unfortunately won't be in Dubai again until late-June, but am always up for it after September. Once I move to Dubai, I'll be mainly in the Dubai Marina/Jumeirah area. Definitely give me a shout, man.

Mate, you Lebs are the crappiest Arab terrorists out there. We're classes better than you guys, and we're not even Arabs.

All you guys can do is Disco Disco like Zohan.

12. the_jazz

• Like Like x 2
  13. you're right....you are better scapegoats, i must agree. robes, silwar kameez and pakuls make better headlines than jeans and poloshirts... but as terrorists we've done better in repelling those invader infidels from our land.

as accomlished terrorists, we do the deeds and let the poor afghanis cop the brunt of it.

..and the Zohan rocks!

I lived in the Marina/Jumeirah area too. Ill probably be in the Greens or Tecom area during my stay. Im sure ill be there sometime this year again, so we'll catch up soon. Only thing is, the most extreme thing you'll see me drink is a juice. I even make Plan9 look like a Zohan

14. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

next thing you'll be telling us is that you are dividing and multiplying.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Baraka_Guru

Just don't get him wet, and he will be fine.

And DON'T feed him after midnight!

• Like Like x 2
  16. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

The fun part: I'm going to add to the random TFPer list throughout the next couple months and see if anybody notices that it keeps growing.

Edit - 13May2012: Nobody noticed that I just added two to the list.

Last edited: May 13, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Just don't multiply! /shudder/

18. Fremen

Fremen Allright, who stole my mustache?

To borrow the_jazz 's bad French accent, "Zere ees something....meesing....from zat leest." :mad:

19. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

Hahahahahahaha, you're kidding right? Lebanon? Gangraped by the French, the Brits, the Nazis and the Russians. Next to your pansy drug dealers, we've fucked over Genghis Khan, Alexander the Great, the British Empire and the Soviet Union (latter one with help from those dumb Americans).

Your accomplishments? Your accomplishments is one of these two: 1) SAUDI terrorism you claim partial credit on cause you're also Arab, and 2) Hezbollah (who have to shoot 200 medium-range missiles to kill 2 Israeli soldiers).

Love that guy. :D

I'll probably end up right ion the eastern edge of the Marina. The university I've applied to for study transfer is at the huge Palm Jumeirah intersection.

Also planning to establish a branch office at either Dubai Media City or Knowledge Village. Both of which are also right next to that intersection.

You suck for not drinking, man. Whatever. I'm infamous for partying by myself when nobody else does!

20. Baraka_Guru