1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

TFP Toronto Movie night meetup?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by fresnelly, Aug 9, 2011.

1. martian

martian Server Monkey Staff Member

Sunday is doable, actually. Sunday is the 28th anniversary of the day of my birth; at first I thought this might be an impediment, but on further consideration a night out sounds like as good a way to celebrate as any.

I've been living a somewhat hectic lifestyle of late. Text messages are a better way to get a hold of me if you expect a timely response. I think you all have my cell number, yes?

How would you fine folks feel about adding dinner and/or drinks to the agenda?

2. fresnelly

fresnelly Getting Tilted

Sorry but I can't make it. I'm glad you guys are still going.

3. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

Before arkana has another conniption fit: Movie times tomorrow for The Trip are 1:20, 6:45, or 9:20 @ Cumberland.

4. arkana

arkana Very Tilted

OK for me the choices are 1:20 or 9:20 since I want to see Robert Cheeke at the VegFest at 6pm - did you tag Cello? Martian?

5. Baraka_Guru

6. Baraka_Guru

I would prefer the 9:20, because I need to make sure to do a ton of work before the day is through.

7. Baraka_Guru

We should just postpone the movie. I feel bad that this is fresnelly's idea and he can't even make it. And I was going to go even though I shouldn't today.

Everyone put up their availability. fresnelly, what are the best times for you to go over the next while?

We should do this with all of us in. We can do this.

8. martian

martian Server Monkey Staff Member

I heard nothing back, so I made other plans. Sorry dudes.

I can't be shut away without access to my cell phone for hours at a time on any day I'm on call. That means Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays are out for me. Any other date/time is doable. Friday morning? I'm there.

I'm still up for adding a meal or some frothy beverages to the agenda. Well, maybe not on Friday morning, but for a Sunday night? Sure, why the hell not?