1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

That special image that triggers feelings and memories you thought you had put "on hold"?

Discussion in 'Tilted Art, Photography, Music & Literature' started by Freeload, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

[​IMG]

Enough said.

2. EventHorizon

EventHorizon assuredly the cause of the angry Economy..

[​IMG]
    i'm hoping to get this tattooed on one day

3. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

This made me emotional.
    Because I see how much he loves his dog, and how scared he was in almost losing her.

Makes me remember how much I love the 3 I have now, my previous ones (including the one I held like this to comfort her while she was put to sleep)
    and the panic/fear I had when one ran with great speed out the car door as a puppy heading straight to the highway. (we caught her in time)

Each one is in my heart forever.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. ace0spades

ace0spades Slightly Tilted

Not to trivialize that other people have serious images that impact them emotionally, but honestly, this one does it to me every time:

[​IMG]

Don't really have the same thing with Chara and the Bruins, mainly because I haven't put those emotions "on hold" yet. :(