1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest!
The donation button is here.
https://goo.gl/aFggcs

Politics The 2020 US Presidential Election

Discussion in 'Tilted Philosophy, Politics, and Economics' started by ASU2003, Dec 31, 2018.

1. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member Donor

• Like Like x 2
  2. ASU2003

ASU2003 Very Tilted Donor

I'm surprised he hasn't tried saying that Obama and Bush Jr. also knew that Russia had a bounty of American troops. Or throw Reagan under the bus and say that he was paying the Afghan resistance a bounty for killing Russians. Even though, making the link to Osama Bin Laden getting paid by the US, and then trying and failing to take over Saudi Arabia with that money, leading to him attacking the US doesn't take too many steps.

I do want to see Biden host a panel of Covid experts and researchers. Have him ask the questions, not the same questions, the tough questions. That is what a President should be doing. The only worry is that if it succeeds too much in giving the current administration or governors a plan, that they would declare victory over the virus by October. While I put that possibility at 2%, and Kanye getting paid by Russia and billionaires to run for President to siphon voters away from Biden at 10%, this is 2020 and anything can happen.

• Like Like x 1
  3. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member Donor

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & don't criticize. Donor

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ASU2003

ASU2003 Very Tilted Donor

Everything about the GOP campaign in 2016 was a disaster outside of the big rallies to make it appear like he had a lot of support. Hillary's was pretty good up until Comey reopened an investigation and tied her to Weiner and her Wisconsin/Michigan travel plans.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Chris Noyb

7. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

These are the kinds of pictures that Trump's fans use to prove he isn't racist.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Chris Noyb

I posted it, deciding not to make a (very politically incorrect) beauty pageant comment.

For those who don't know...

Tyson served time in prison for raping a beauty pageant contestant.

Trump used to organize? host? beauty pageants, which ties into his "...grab them by their pussy..." comments.

9. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1