1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

The Angry Uteri of TFP

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Japchae, May 6, 2014.

1. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

The left ovary is threatening to make itself known. :(

2. RedSneaker

RedSneaker Very Tilted

Find out what it wants and deliver!

3. GeneticShift

GeneticShift Show me your everything is okay face.

I've been on new birth control for about three months, and the period I'm on now and last month's period have been the two lightest in my recorded history. Like, almost paranoia inducing light (even though anything in there would be physically impossible...). I'm back to debilitating cramps though, which while annoying, are striking down the paranoid side.

4. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Anything good? Ha ha... It's not funny, sorry. I love my Sprintec. I'll take slightly heavier flow for fewer crampage! I adjusted mine so when I go see the hubs, the commies aren't in town. Took some adjusting to, a week without hormones. Yuck.

• Like Like x 1
  5. RedSneaker

RedSneaker Very Tilted

Mother effing cramps ruining what would have been a perfectly wonderful day. C

6. AlwaysCurious

AlwaysCurious Vertical

Mother nature decided yo turn an otherwise mice shopping trip into a moody, greasy burger craving trip.

7. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

The Communists are seeking their revenge for my smooth shifting of the hormones out a week, so they weren't invading when I was home to see the hubs.
    The angry roars are echoing against the walls of my half-empty apartment. :/

8. RedSneaker

RedSneaker Very Tilted

The commies are here! Everybody run! And give me cake!

9. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

I had cake yesterday, to appease the commies... Chocolate with chocolate icing. I was sick for four hours, but, damn was it worth it.
    Commies wanted beer last night. Now they want grilled chicken and sweet potato fries. Much healthier. Lol.

• Like Like x 1
  10. RedSneaker

RedSneaker Very Tilted

Why are the commies raising their ugly heads already?! Screw this. And screw me, too.

11. PonyPotato

PonyPotato Very Tilted

Shark week is upon me. Swim! Fast! Save yourself!

12. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

My uterus is super angry right now. It ejected a partially formed human monday (see blog). Now it just won't quit its pestering flow. Hoping to bump up my milk production so I don't have to deal with a standard visit from aunt flo next month.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
  13. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Angry U is stirring. The Commies will attend my dissertation defense. Yay. :/

14. genuinemommy

That sounds miserable.

15. PonyPotato

PonyPotato Very Tilted

Mine was present for my doctoral defense, and it's always around for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and sometimes New Year's Eve. Also, any and every chance I get to perform on silks or pole. :-(

16. genuinemommy

What terrible timing!

17. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Shhh...quiet...if mine hears you, she'll start acting up. I'm apparently getting a lip pimple. That doesn't bode well.

18. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Mine has tried to impede on every visit with my husband while I've been on internship. Thank goodness for hormonal control. I only got to see him every 3 months... That was not going to fly!

19. Shadowex3

Shadowex3 Very Tilted

My mother and a woman who's basically my sister have been almost perfectly synchronized for years, despite being on the opposite ends of a continent. At this point I'm convinced ovaries are TCP/IP enabled.

• Like Like x 1
  20. crashtestdummy

crashtestdummy New Member

My wife and teenage daughter are. One week a month crazy literally comes to town here. That is generally when I hide out in my workshop working on various projects until it is safe to come back in the house.

• Like Like x 2