1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

The Angry Uteri of TFP

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Japchae, May 6, 2014.

1. Shadowex3

Shadowex3 Very Tilted

See multiply that by how many wives rich men used to take in the middle ages and suddenly it makes sense why Mohammed went to go live in a cave for a bit.

• Like Like x 2
  2. GeneticShift

GeneticShift Show me your everything is okay face.

I should have a few more days, but I was late on two pills so she's getting a little grumbly early.

3. Katia

Katia Very Tilted

I hate getting older! She doesn't come at a timely fashion anymore. Ugh! :confused:

4. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Stupid coworker's violently hemorrhaging Uterus has made the commies more vicious than usual. She's at 14 days and her pull is strong. I just hope the commies lighten up in time for my final oral review. My whole lower body hurts.

5. RedSneaker

RedSneaker Very Tilted

They're here, but for now they're not making a scene. Haha.

6. DamnitAll

DamnitAll Wait... what?

Watching a series finale while hormonal and waiting for the commies' arrival will turn me into a super emotional SOB.

Lesson learned.

7. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Depends on the series finale. Dexter will just piss you off.

• Like Like x 2
  8. DamnitAll

DamnitAll Wait... what?

Well, yeah. I've spent the last few weeks rewatching the entire Lost series. So, that.

Definitely not Dexter.

...But hey, being pissed off is an emotion. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. DamnitAll

DamnitAll Wait... what?

I think she's got a name now, and that name is Thelma. Seems appropriate.

10. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Oh my GOD. My husband hit my cervix during sex earlier tonight and suddenly my uterus is freaking the fuck out as a result. I have taken increasing levels of painkillers at intervals to address the problem. No joy. Ibuprofen? Check. Methocarbamol? Check. Vicodin? Check.

I would kill for some Feldene.

11. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

The Communists are coming. I fucked something up at work, the other person involved is not taking any responsibility, I have a roommate in my 1br apartment and we're tripping over each other, and I want to go home. I'm on the verge of tears and this sucks.

12. PonyPotato

PonyPotato Very Tilted

I am on my period and actually NOT feeling bloated for once. I've been living on my own for about half a week and cooking for myself again, and I realized the other day that I've already visibly lost weight. Then, started my period. Those two things usually don't go together. Ever. But I'll take it!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Hands down the worst month I've had in as long as I can remember. The PMS started weeks ago. So much weirdness that I peed on a stick just to make sure things were status quo. I want to kill people. I want to cry non-stop. I can't eat, then I'm starving. I've got vertigo and motion sickness from feeling the lining of my uterus peeling off. Fecking night sweats and hot flashes. Hemorrhaging bright red for a few days. Lovely. If this keeps up, I'm going to the doc this week. I'm already stressed, have been feeling like shit for weeks. Anxiety through the roof, despite therapy and my best efforts. Angry Uterus is a bit narcissistic and histrionic this month. And last month was so quiet and typical. I'd cheerfully rip the throat out of half of the people I come into contact with and then cry when my tire pressure light comes on again. *sigh* I just needed to vent. This one is bad.

14. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

That sounds miserable. Hope things improve.

15. Our Psycho uteri synched up. I don't think that's a good thing.

16. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

I still want to kill everyone. :/

17. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Lefty is having shit fits again. I think I should probably mention this to my OB/GYN. I'm pretty sure she just has issues ramping up to ovulate. Righty doesn't give me any issues when it's her turn to ovulate.

18. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

[​IMG]

It stirs.

19. RedSneaker

RedSneaker Very Tilted

Indeed, it does.

20. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

Back less than a month, and I'm already syncing up with y'all? Weeeeeird.

heh. Anyway, no pain yet, but I want to eat ALL THE FOOD EVER. Especially carbs. Oh, god, bread. Bread with cheese. Biscuits and mashed potatoes. Boston cream pie. Lemon bis—okay, I'm just torturing myself now.

It's frustrating, because I've been keeping to a low-cal plan for the past couple months...but I may indulge in a plate of nachos or something tonight instead of waiting until Sunday.

• Like Like x 1