1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

The Angry Uteri of TFP

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Japchae, May 6, 2014.

1. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

• Like Like x 1
  2. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

Thought of this thread today. Gaaah.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Oh yeah. Mine will be pissed off in about two weeks

4. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

Only spotting so far this month. Thank goodness for modern medicine.

5. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

I finally took charge of Angry Uterus after five months of Seattle-conditions up in here. Turns out I likely had adenometriosis and they found a few fibroids, so it wasn't in my head. Had that bitch ablated yesterday, which should resolve a lot of the issues. When it stops feeling like a donkey kicked me in the abdomen.

They also took my tubes, by request, so I can get off the hormones and live a normal, anxiety-ridden life without an extra variable. I'm very happy despite the major pain at the moment. And the inability to get the damn band-aids off my skin :/ But I'll take all that over keeping Angry U in its most recent functioning moments, any day.

• Like Like x 1
  6. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

Came here to post this. Realized I already posted this.

Goddamnit.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Mine decided to wreak vengeance on me for my decisons and have one last gasp at a cycle. There's been a lot of cursing and my jeans button got stuck in my belly button, right at the incision today. Fml.

8. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

I am frustrated with mine this week.