1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest!
The donation button is here.
https://goo.gl/aFggcs

The benefits of donation

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by the_jazz, Sep 9, 2011.

1. My initial post was meant to be a joke, nothing more. To bad you couldnt hear the inflection in my post.
    My dick is 14 inches long, just like Charlie Sheen.

2. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher Donor

-+-{Important TFP Staff Message}-+-
    ....aaaaaand we're done talking about money and dick size. Further comments will be deleted.

• Like Like x 2
  3. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

curses, foiled again.

• Like Like x 6
  4. Yea, curses..............

5. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

More benefits of donating...

You get can edit your posts forever.
    You can attach files to posts.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus Donor

I sent some over just now.

Receipt number: 26J46236E41921531

7. the_jazz

I saw the notification come through this morning, Remixer, and updated your profile.

8. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member Donor

It's probably been addressed and I just forgot, but how often/how much do you have to donate to remain in "donor" status with it's advantages?

One a month, once a year, once ever? Any amount?

9. the_jazz

Once a year at any amount.

10. Remixer

Cheers, Jazz.

11. cynthetiq

Thanks guys! I got the notification and said thanks in an email but was away from the PC too long to do the adjustments.

12. Remixer

Yeah, got your E-Mail. Cheers.

13. Joniemack

Joniemack Beta brainwaves in session

Is this really true? I've donated on two different occasions and have never been able to edit my posts after the 30 minutes has expired.

If it's a matter of donating more or more often I would be interested to know what the criteria is to take advantage of this particular benefit.

14. Borla

I actually just checked, and I can't edit the post that I made previous to this one in this thread. Maybe this option isn't working correctly?

15. Fangirl

Fangirl Very Tilted Donor

Not sure if it shows up on their end each time. It may need to be done manually. I asked and now I can edit old posts (if I had the time to do so). Embedding media is super-fun.

16. Borla

I still cannot edit old posts. I don't think it's an issue of qualifying as a donor, because I've donated a handful of times, the last time as recently as a week or thereabouts. I'm sure they'll get around to hooking me up. :)

17. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member Donor

I checked, and I don't know how far back it goes, but I'm a donor, and some posts that I made back in early February still show an edit button at the bottom of the post.:)

Lindy

18. Fremen

Fremen Allright, who stole my mustache? Donor

I'm not sure if I've seen this image before on another site, or not, but this thread is the first time I've taken notice of it and when I saw it in this context, I laughed out loud, literally.
    If I could, I'd "like" your post again, cynthetiq. It's just that funny to me.

Btw, I can edit my post in this thread on Feb. 11th. I haven't looked further back.

• Like Like x 1
  19. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

i don't have the option to edit any posts.
    and i vote that everyone who hotlinks be given the ability to edit so they can go back and clean that shit up.
    damn.

20. cynthetiq

boo... has to do with the donation mod that I hate and love, in that order.

It collects the donation, but it doesn't necessarily apply the donor perks. It is a manual process for us to give the right access. I adjusted something to fix it without having to overhaul the entire donation scheme. Please let me know if you still cannot adjust it. Joniemack please check your emails.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2012