1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

The Complaining and Bitching Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ASU2003, Jan 14, 2013.

1. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

Call at 9 with the carrier to tell them why their plan is unworkable in my world.
    Call at 9:30 with head of IT to figure out website and who can build it.
    Flight at 12 to Vegas.
    Interbike from 3 to 6, followed by dinner/drinks with crazy Cheesehead and Kiwi involved in this bike thing.
    Flight at 6 AM tomorrow back to Chicago, followed by 2 more to get me to Charleston, WV, where I have half a day's meetings but my flight out isn't until 7.

FML.

2. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

I'm more susceptible to a Howardian brooding.

3. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

I need a hug. And for the Internet guy to come back. He was here like 20m ago and said he'd be right back. WTF?

4. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

I love when people who are paid a lot of money to manage people and production choose to focus on whining, complaining, and demanding solutions for their job from everyone else. If the same resources were devoted to solving their own problems, they'd likely be successful.

5. DamnitAll

DamnitAll Wait... what?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379428757.476336.jpg

Well fuck.

6. im sorry you have to work with a kiwi, in the same way you have to deal with canadians.

7. ASU2003

ASU2003 Very Tilted

Note to co-workers. Having a cough that lasts for years is not healthy, you should probably get that looked at or change your lifestyle.

8. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

One of my students plagiarized on an assignment. Dammit.

9. hamsterball

hamsterball Seeking New Outlets

Coming to the realization that I need to make some decisions about the path that my life and career are taking. Everything sucks right now....

10. Fuck stress and the horse it rode in on.

11. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

It has been almost three weeks since I have seen 'that guy I sleep with.' We will be getting together on Friday (I think, if it works out) aaaannnnd....the communists have just invaded the funhouse. Wah.
    (and I couldn't wait to use it.)

• Like Like x 2
  12. hamsterball

There was a time in my youth when I didn't let that stop me, Commies be damned. Then I got old and discretion started displacing the sheer power of unbridled horniness. Ah, youth...
    --- merged: Sep 17, 2013 at 10:21 PM ---

I also had an older partner (33 to my 24) at the time who claimed that her sex drive multiplied whenever the Communist invasion took place. Being a patriot with raging hormones, I diligently went to root them out. m :D

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2013
  13. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

My sex drive pretty much stays on an even keel...all the time. I don't know how he would feel about it...I don't really like it when I'm all bleed-y down there. Plus it's messy and I just put the white sheets on the bed. I guess all those considerations make me old.

14. Borla

I have a name for that.

Shower sex.

• Like Like x 3
  15. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

Ye-ah. But shower sex is never as good as bed sex. Or floor sex. Or couch sex.

16. Hotel rooms no longer have ample light for work. Low wattage CFLs don't really save money when you have to have everyone of them turned on.

Working in hotel rooms.

17. Borla

I didn't say it was best-case, I said it would scratch the itch. :p

18. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

This is where I am allowed to bitch and complain. It's been three weeks, I don't want shower sex. I want to roll around in the sheets. hmph.

• Like Like x 1
  19. hamsterball

I'd agree. It's an improvement over no sex

In a pinch, one could send the troops in under cover to root out the commies
    --- merged: Sep 17, 2013 at 10:57 PM ---
    Then prepare the bed for spillage, throw caution to the wind, and go after it dear...;)

The time to worry about the laundry is AFTER you've fucked yourselves silly and you're surveying the wreckage of what used to be your bedroom.

That's the fun part of passion...not giving a damn til later.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Go to a hotel.

Then after party time is over, shower and leave.

• Like Like x 2