1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

The Complaining and Bitching Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ASU2003, Jan 14, 2013.

1. MrMD069

MrMD069 Very Tilted Donor

You don't know how disappointing it is to look at yourself in the mirror, and realize you peaked in grade school.

2. DAKA

DAKA DOING VERY NICELY, THANK YOU

What you say....I look the same at 82 as at 50...(at least I think so)

3. omega

omega Very Tilted

A person backed her old Ford f250 over the back of my 19 year old Acura Integra in the parking lot of my work today. The car has 175000 miles on it, so it's trade in value is about 750. She has offered to pay for the repairs. I know she can afford it being a customer of our bank. But it just kills me. That is a hood, quarter panel, and bumper cover to be replaced and repainted. Financially, I am in no position to buy a new or new used car in decent shape. So knowing the mechanical condition of that car it's worth it to me to keep it.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

So you looked 82 at 50? LOL!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. DAKA

Hey Chris ....WISE ASS... vbg

6. DAKA

OMEGA
    I think from the pix that a good body shop can repair that damage...without replacing ... depending on how perfect you want it to look...

7. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

where the fuck is the cold weather??????????? I mean fuck its almost December and its still 65 degrees

• Like Like x 1
  8. DAKA

Yeah, enough of this sunny 80 degree weather (in Ft Lauderdale)

9. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Get it done on her dime. It's her obligation to put you back where you were before she ran into your Integra. Don't those Integras have kind of a cult following?
    You're hurt from the insult of getting bumped. I don't blame you. I would be really pissed if some klutzbucket damaged my 2002 SAAB that has 250,xxx miles. It still runs dependably and has never been in an accident.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Setting aside generational differences, cultural differences, etc.

Do you seriously think it's OK to let your daughter, who doesn't appear to be a day over 14 years old, wear a tiger striped bra under a stretchy spaghetti strap top that appears to be at least one size to small?

11. lorarose

lorarose New Member

Spoken like someone with poo In his mouth.

12. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

This is a hard time of year for me. My brother's birthday was Monday. This is the first holiday season without my aunt. Work is stressing me out, and getting my hours cut is really fucking with my paychecks. And now my uncle's in the hospital, with open-heart surgery on Tuesday. And I just...I just want to go home and see my mommy.

13. DAKA

Quite a few people, Mrs Daka included, have a hard time around the holidays....I know it's easy for me to say but....You gotta' just 'soldier on'...
    (Easy for me....I have a clear head...vbg)
    My sympathies to you

14. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

Thanks. I always do, because I genuinely do love the holiday season. This year just sucks more than usual. Being broke and miserable at work doesn't help.

15. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Day 7 of this miserable cold, and I'm losing my voice. I couldn't order my Starbucks tea right in the drive-thru and I can't make phone calls. Miserable little niece. I have 10 clients Monday. This shit better resolve.

16. ralphie250

hope you feel better by monday

17. ralphie250

i fucking hate Christmas music........... there is one or two songs that are ok, but I hate it. that shit gets stuck in my head all day. I stuffed a rag in the loud speaker in my shop cause its on a Christmas music station..

• Like Like x 3
  18. DAKA

Second that....

19. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

I love Christmas music, especially when played by brass instruments, and with no vocals.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

Sigh. People who reply in a defensive manner and end their response with "I got the issue covered, thank you very much." are really fucking obnoxious.

And are usually less than competent (hence the immature response). No lady, you don't got the issue covered.