1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

The Complaining and Bitching Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ASU2003, Jan 14, 2013.

1. RedSneaker

RedSneaker Very Tilted

People. That is all.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

Aaand I guess I pissed off New Boss Lady last week. Only scheduled 3 days/18 hours next week. Lol, bye.

3. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

got a new service director on Wednesday, hes a douche he wont last long

4. ralphie250

fuck new boss lady

5. SirLance

SirLance Death Therapist

I volunteer to fuck new boss lady... getting desperate...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. ralphie250

i know the feeling all too well.

7. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I love my husband. He has his strengths. Reading a recipe without explicit instructions is not one of them.

8. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

I am already tired of the Roy Moore bullshit that happened 39 years ago.
    The only people that care are his enemies.

9. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

I have two daughters, that shit would piss me off no matter what party he was in or how long ago it was.
    Habits like that don't change and scum like that shouldn't be running the country.
    And that's skipping over the racist, homophobic parts of his character.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. ralphie250

wife woke up sick yesterday. Sinus infection. I had it last week.

11. omega

omega Very Tilted

I care. This individual is running for a national office. He has consistently shown that he has no respect for the constitution or justice or the laws of the land. He is attempting to join Congress, which legislates on a national level. But he has shown again and again his contempt for the federal government and for people's civil rights. The only reason assholes like Mitch McConnell support him is to get their precious tax bill passed. Shitty legislation written by shitty people that the vast majority of Americans don't support. So this race is important. If you don't care then maybe you should reassess your priorities.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

Child molestation isn't something I can overlook, regardless of when it happen.

It's not like there aren't other reason to find the man offensive.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. SirLance

SirLance Death Therapist

I'm no supporter, but the actual accusations are this:

1) Attempting to initiate sexual contact with a 14 year old minor. If true, this is a serious crime.
    2) Asking a 16 year old on dates when he was 32. They did not go on any actual dates. Gross and creepy, but not illegal.
    3) Dating a 17 year old when he was 32. He has not been accused of any sexual contact with this girl. Gross and creepy, but not illegal.
    4) Accused of sexually assaulting a 16 year old when he was 30. If true, a serious crime.
    5) Asked an 18 year old out when he was 30. They did not date. Not sure I understand the issue.
    6) Accused of groping a 28 year old when he was 44. If true, this is sexual assault.

He denies unlawful sexual contact with the teens that have accused him of same, and has not responded to the groping charge.

No law enforcement agency has brought charges. Under the law, he stands innocent.

This does not mean is his fit for office and I certainly would not vote for him. I cannot speak to the credibility of the charges, but as far as I know no evidence has been forthcoming.

My issue with the guy is is complete disregard for the rule of law, in re the gay marriage and ten commandments issues.

14. Azharen

Azharen Getting Tilted

I might sound like shit for saying this, but with ALL the sexual misconduct claims being tossed about; the credible and not so credible alike ....... HOW THE FUCK IS BOOB SWEATER A REAL THING?!?!?! MY BRAIN FUCKING HURTS!!!

15. Shadowex3

Shadowex3 Very Tilted

At some point today my watch went AWOL. Aside from the fact I can't really afford to replace it I was really quite fond of that watch. It fit my wrist like it was part of my arm and I used the ABC sensors on a routine basis. That compass was practically my head's up display, especially when hiking.

16. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

To answer what is most likely a rhetorical question: The boob sweater is a joke gift (although I suppose there are some women who would actually wear one in mixed company).

17. MrMD069

MrMD069 Very Tilted Donor

Really cannot get into the Christmas spirit this year. Even with three grandkids. Ugh.

18. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Dude. I was almost better. Then hubs brought home the Sear Tower Funk. I'm worse than I was last week!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

Love the new truck, however. ...

Seems that Boulder Co screwed up my registration. While the truck is registered correctly, my name and address got tagged to the next person in line and I'm getting toll charges from 2 different toll companies for a truck and license plate that aren't mine. At present, I have 5 calls, half a day at the DMV, and the assholes still don't have it right.

I don't use the stinking' tollways. How much time do I need to spend fixing their screwup? (I worry about a hit & run).

20. MrMD069

MrMD069 Very Tilted Donor

Honest to whatever god there is, the only way out of this is to start killing them one by one until they get the message.