1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

The Complaining and Bitching Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ASU2003, Jan 14, 2013.

1. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

I have bleeding hemmroids, going on 3rd week now. Finally got a doctors appointment. I'm tired all the time. Appointment is not for 3 more weeks.
    I'm losing 1-2 ounces a day. Geez lueez.

2. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

been there... sorry to hear, good luck

3. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

and yes she knows im not real happy.................

4. Shadowex3

Shadowex3 Very Tilted

Ugh I hate when mine start bleeding. I've had them ever since the Hernia surgery in 2012 and nothing's fucking helped.

5. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

I have been constantly hacking and coughing for five weeks now.
    Have to sleep sitting up because I feel like I'm drowning if I lie down.
    Stayed home for two weeks and it didn't do anything.
    Went to the doctor twice and he had me on cough medicine, an inhaler and even went with antibiotics.
    Nothing has worked.
    This sucks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Red, sounds like you have what my cousin has.
    He’s had since late November and is on his 3rd round of antibiotics.

The cough is deep and hard so you cannot breathe at times.
    It hangs on like superglue.

Many around the nation have it...
    Do not fuss around with it, don’t let your doctor lag on it...tackle it and slam it down.
    Push to have it addressed.

I think I’ve got it too, I think I was able to kill it
    It’s a friggin fighter.
    but I recognized it fast and went after it like gangbusters.
    It really helped that I already knew how to deal with a very heavy cough from my seasonal allergy.

Mucinex, Delsym, Albuterol seemed to do the trick
    Mucinex MaxStr 12-hr took care of the mucus trigger
    Delsym kept the cough repressed mostly
    Abuterol allowed me to breathe when it spasmed.

Of course it’s different for everyone
    And take care about med side-effects

I wish you the best, I hope you’re able to kick it soon
    But at least you know, it’s not just you, sir

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  7. rogue49

@redravin - it IS a bad season and we're not alone
    This is all over the country...not just DC noted here.

A fierce flu season pummels Washington region

8. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

I lost a former professor last week to complications from the flu. And one of my clients has a coworker who lost her father after he was seen a the ER, sent home with meds, and died while his wife was filling the scripts. I honestly feel nature is fighting back. Hopefully, it takes out the anti-vaxxers first, so that part of the herd gets culled. Gee, I'm not bitter at all.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Freetofly

Freetofly Diving deep into the abyss

Crushed ice in a baggie or rubber glove 10mins on 10mins off. :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 26, 2018, Original Post Date: Jan 26, 2018 ---
    My cousin has Whooping cough. Dr said it may take 6 months to go away.

10. redravin

I used witch hazel and ice.

• Like Like x 1
  11. DAKA

DAKA DOING VERY NICELY, THANK YOU

So sorry for all of you...I have been keeping away from people....at my age I hate almost everyone anyway...
    just been working on my paintings and making frames.....there is no one else in the area over there...
    There are just TOO MANY PEOPLE.......Someones tag line....I'm staying home today it's too peopley out there...

• Like Like x 3
  12. Olympian

Olympian Vertical

Ever since I got a flat in the middle of everything people stopped coming to my home. At my parents house there used to come drug addicts and all sorts of people but since I moved into a place of my own everyone just suddenly disappeared. I don't really get what's going on.

13. DAKA

DAKA DOING VERY NICELY, THANK YOU

"NO BODY GOES THERE ANY MORE, IT'S TOO CROWDED" (As Yogi said....)

• Like Like x 1
  14. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Went through the same thing, my friend. I am finally well after three and a half months. Hope you're on the mend soon.

15. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

I came down with a nasty knock me flat cold on Dec. 11th. Except for the cough, it was pretty much gone by the 14th and I went to KC for the Volleyball Final Four on the 15th. Cough is still hanging on, although it's better, even after a ten day course of Cefuroxime. Seems like any little thing irritates my throat. An this was while the kitchen remodeling was going on, so the workers were constantly raising dust.

16. Shadowex3

Shadowex3 Very Tilted

Aaaand I think I just cracked a rib.

17. rogue49

Knee -> gout -> pain -> nausea
    Cough (flu??) -> nausea (a side symptom...much less the additional drain of energy)
    Anxiety (work) -> nausea (not bad...but the tech environ has been annoying and frustrating)
    Anxiety (school) -> nausea (just my typical paper phobia...never tests)

So basically I've just spent the last two weeks trying to function and succeed despite always feeling like I want to throw-up and with waves of dizziness preventing me from focusing.
    Like I'm constantly seasick.

Makes for a great date. :rolleyes:

18. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

Work party tonight. Wasn't too bad, but I was promised dancing, and there was VERY LITTLE DANCING. I'm home now, getting a little buzzed, and Eden most certainly does not want to go dancing. And I'm like, IT'S NOT EVEN 10:00 YET, I need to dance, or sing, or SOMETHING.

Private dance party, I guess, but that's not as fun. :/ (first world problems, amirite?)

19. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

The kitchen and dining room remodeling project is, or was, finally coming to a conclusion. then, the island cabinets got delivered and the nitwit cabinet company ordered them with two big drawers under where the cook-top goes.:mad: Both the general contractor and the cabinet supplier knew that the cook-top would be a Jenn-Air with a downdraft exhaust fan. It's written right in the contract! They even had pictures of it.:rolleyes::rolleyes: That won't work with drawers where the downdraft exhaust needs to go. AAAArrrrrgggg. And now, five more weeks to get the correct custom island cabinets made and delivered.:(

I am so tired of living with the makeshift kitchen in the basement laundry room. A double hot plate, microwave, and washing dishes in a laundry sink. I am really pissed!

Hole1435.JPG

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. redravin

That would make me crazy too.
    I hope they are giving you a good discount.