1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

The Complaining and Bitching Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ASU2003, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

8 - 12" overnight... 20" on the ground by Saturday.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

You're talking about snow, right?

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. omega

omega Very Tilted

Reminds me of the time a woman told me to give her 12 inches and make it hurt. So I fucked her twice and punched her in the eye.

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Thrice.

Autocorrect.

Lol!

5. omega

omega Very Tilted

My ruler was marketed by Trump. Might be a little suspect in its performance

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

Well, well, we...WTF! Another supervisor from our original group demoted. Another new supervisor from the upper management friends group hired on. Let's call him Steve.
    Steve at his last shop had an employee injury report, only Steve was not injured. Steve was the super that reported the injury. Here is what happened.
    The machine operator was running an OKK 5 axis machine when it alarmed out. He called Steve and Steve came to the operators work area. An out of balance tool somehow dislocated X and Y and Z by .002 thousandths.
    Steve told the operator to step INTO the machine and reindicate the point of origin.
    While he was in the machine, Steve operated the fanuc controls, which is completely out of regulation. The machine should have been in neutral, Steve sent the spindle head home in an attempt to reset the home axis.
    The operator was still in the machine.
    The head not prepped for movement SLAMMED home and trapped the operator. Why was it even on?
    Machine maintenance and 911 was called, the operator couldn't move, crushed inbetween the head and wall.
    Before 911 could get there, machine maintenance was able to move the head and release the operator. The opertor released fell onto the fixture. And then the BLOOD poured, 911 LUCKILY arrived! They quickly realized that both his legs had been crushed and severed from his torso.
    The only thing holding them on was some flesh and his pants.
    Amputation of one leg, and reconstruction of the other.
    Why did upper management hire Steve? None of us blue collar workers want this idiot man killer working with us.
    The horses are spooked in the corral and master don't give a fuck. WTF?!

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Arrrrgh
    There is such a thing as TOO much security

I friggin feel like Maxwell Smart walking thru all the gates to get where I need
    And god forbid there a disconnect while you’re waiting...

8. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

Fuck all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

Ya, I can't take a leak without my badge.
    I have to take a circular route to the cafeteria, because I'm allowed to go down one staircase and up a different one.
    We won't talk about raised floor access.

• Like Like x 1
  10. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

I'm finished with the internet today...I'm tired of being on my computer and smartphone.
    Hell, I'm tired of even TV

I'm going to walk away from it all today.
    Just today...for now.

Unfortunately, I work from a computer...but today is a holiday.

11. omega

omega Very Tilted

Just listened to fergies "rendition" of the national anthem for the all star basketball game. Two things need to be said. First of all, stop performing the national anthem before sporting events. It's a stupid tradition. A sports event is no reason to trot out the anthem and a patriotic display. It's a freaking game between paid professional athletes. There is no connection between patriotism and a paid professional event. Just separate them.
    Second of all, you didn't write the national anthem. It's not yours. Just sing the song, bring some gravitas and respect to it. Don't try to make it yours. It's not. It's yours to screw up. You can't make it better. Just treat it with decorum and respect.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. MrMD069

MrMD069 Very Tilted Donor

Oh great, just great. First, 5,000 inches of rain, then freezing temps. Yep, gonna be a wonderful week. And yes, my hyperbole is showing.

13. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

It's 61*! Sumner is here!

14. MrMD069

MrMD069 Very Tilted Donor

Sure, for the next few hours, then it drops down into the 20's, and winter is back.

15. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

I refuse to believe it.

16. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

I thought the hyper-bole was a couple of weeks ago.

• Like Like x 1
  17. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

@ralphie250 you had better your colonscopy or I will figure out a way to bully you into it. My dad was saved because of early intervention. He had stage 1 colon cancer, which they were able to remove, and it hadn't spread. But they would not have found it if he had not gone for routine screening.

It's so important. Don't discount it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. DAKA

DAKA DOING VERY NICELY, THANK YOU

As NIKE says JUST DO IT. It's really not that bad....

19. DAKA

DAKA DOING VERY NICELY, THANK YOU

Stupid people..... it was my day today
    First was the guy on my right making a left turn in front of me at the very last instant, the giving me the finger and saying fuck you as I beeped him
    Then I decide to fill up on gas...my card would not read, so I went inside and explained that to the resident moron, he asked me which pump...only car there...OK, number 2....How much gas....fill up...no, I need a dollar amount....I don know how much it will take...Looks at me dumbfounded as I say Never mind.... as I walk out...is it Me I wonder?
    Then again, it is SOUTH FLORIDA
    I came home after that...

20. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

They usually set a dollar amount above what you anticipate pumping, then just process/charge the amount you actually pumped.