1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest!
The donation button is here.
https://goo.gl/aFggcs

The Complaining and Bitching Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ASU2003, Jan 14, 2013.

1. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member Donor

Ok, the knee recovery thing is now officially old.
    2 more months of this :rolleyes:

I'm healing fast but I can't push it.

Keep repeating - I'm doing this to be better, to be active.

• Like Like x 1
  2. omega

omega Very Tilted

As some of you may know, I have been working at a bank the past almost 3 years. I was away this afternoon because on two days each week I pick my girls up from school. Each week I alternate either taking them directly home or bringing them back to work for an hour or two and they do homework in a spare office or play outside. This week was taking them home. While I was away the branch was a victim of a takeover robbery. Guns drawn and everything. No one was hurt, fortunately. I am going to have to find out something else to do with my kids until school is out now. And of course my poor coworkers are pretty shaken up by having to go through this bullshit. I'm bothered by it and I was not even there.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & don't criticize.

Damn.

That gives a new meaning to "Anything interesting happen while I was out?".

4. omega

omega Very Tilted

To add insult to injury today, the Denver area schools are closed today due to a credible threat of a young Florida woman who has flown out to Colorado and immediately purchased a shotgun and ammunition. She is apparently obsessed with Columbine. So my girls cannot go to school today and I have to drop them off with their mom.

5. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member Donor

I've been working hard to try and play some of the ViolinCaprices by Niccolo Paganini. I was about to give up and just admit that they were beyond my capabilities, and probably always would be. Then I decided that I could produce a redacted version. Much easier!:D

Caprice IX.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2