1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

The Complaining and Bitching Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ASU2003, Jan 14, 2013.

1. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

agree im so over it...

2. International T.

International T. Slightly Tilted

Have to actually consider changing schools and doctoral programs cause my advisor is a dick. And the school is protecting her like she's the fucking president. She is poking me to make me defensive and start an argument but I've been resistant. Haven't once raised my voice or said anything negative. Just, literally, done what I was told. But this bitch continues to change the scope of her requests and providing absolutely no context or explanation. There is no teaching or descriptive guidance. Just vague direction and twisting and turning and flip flopping of scope. As a father, husband, teacher, coach, mentor, manager, and practicing professional.....I don't have the fucking energy and patience to argue and tell with anyone.

The time and money wasted cause of one fucking person more than bothers me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. MrMD069

MrMD069 Very Tilted Donor

Oh hell yeah, I'll be available 24/7 for no extra cash.

My co-workers need to get their shit done on time during the week and not bother me on my time off.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

everything is annoying the fuck out of me.....
    I think i need some time off

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. International T.

International T. Slightly Tilted

I'm right with you. I'm currently taking time off but everything is STILL annoying tf outta me.