1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

The Complaining and Bitching Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ASU2003, Jan 14, 2013.

1. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

I have a toothache. I need some whiskey and a place to nap, stat.

2. PonyPotato

PonyPotato Very Tilted

I am going to have trouble adjusting back to Ohio time after being in a different time zone for over 2 months. Already having trouble.

• Like Like x 1
  3. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

I'm feeling rather stretched thin.

4. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

For some reason, I just had more fun dealing with mundane administration issues with an insurance company than I typically have editing books. Holy shit.

5. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Tired of people claiming to be "living proof" of something. No, you're one piece of anecdotal evidence.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Pissed off at myself. Thought I was swinging a sweet deal for a customer and only came off looking like a chump. Shame on me for trying to be clever instead of smart. Now I've fences to mend.

7. snowy

Great, after paying for a core buildup, now the endo wants my husband to come back in within two weeks for the permanent. Fuck that. I went 8 months with a core buildup in my mouth with zero issues. I told hubby to go to our regular dentist and see what he has to say about it, since this root canal probably ate up all of his dental insurance for the year.

8. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

If he doesn't stop dating Asian girls he's never going to be happy.

9. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

People who drive slowly in the left turn lane with their hands flying around because they are having some sort of passionate discussion with their passenger oblivious to those of us behind them who would really like to make that light annoy the fuck out of me.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
  10. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

I just submitted this stupid manuscript for layout. Holy shit, I hate this book. Well, it's not that bad. It's just not nearly as good as a book like it should be. I've done the heavy lifting I've had to do, now it's going to be a book...soon.

(Okay, I kinda hate the book. I'm too fucking nice.)

11. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

hmmphy well seriously I don't understand

12. I didn't get that job I wanted.

13. I fucking hate being on call at work. We know its going to be slow. No one. No one has ever been called in on a Monday night. I've been on call every Monday night since I started this job a year ago. Lick my ass.

14. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

My sneaks are still fucking soaked.

15. snowy

16. amonkie

amonkie Very Tilted

One of these days I will actually see my husband for more than 45 seconds.... and we will spend more than 8 minutes in bed at the same time. Good thing I've got batteries.

17. martian

martian Server Monkey Staff Member

I have the same problem with shirts and I'm sure I'm skinnier than you. For some reason the idea of a skinny guy with shoulders just seems to be a concept that eludes t-shirt manufacturers.

Needles fucking hurt. I want Star Trek style injection things that just teleport it into my blood or whatever.

• Like Like x 2
  18. snowy

It's called a hypospray, and there has been work on a real one: Hypospray - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :) maybe someday soon!
    Get Set: A Jet To Replace Needles For Injections : Shots - Health News : NPR

Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
  19. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

I took two pills yesterday containing pseudo-ephedrine, and couldn't sleep last night. I'm just going to go ahead and sneeze today, it ain't worth it.

20. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

I'm to inarticulate to complain correctly

• Like Like x 2