1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

The game Skyrim

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by Strange Famous, Aug 21, 2012.

1. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

I just arrived in Riften, so this is good to know. Thanks!

2. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

3. Fremen

Fremen Allright, who stole my mustache?

So far, I think I've only run into one bug.
    I found a corpse in a random room in a random dungeon I entered, which turned out to be the missing husband of a woman at a sawmill.
    I was supposed to find the woman first and initiate the quest, then find the missing husband/corpse. Now it won't give me the dialog to let the woman know about her husband.
    No big deal, but my slight OCD bugs me sometimes.

----

In other news, I just finished The Thieves Guild questline and had a question...

Karliah says I may be called in to protect the Twilight Sepulcher if it's attacked, as part of my duties of being a Nightingale.

If any of you have finished the questline, does that ever happen?

--

Btw, I reached lvl. 50 today, returned the Skeleton Key to Nocturnal, and finished the Thieves Guild questline to become Guild Master.
    Over a 100 Gamerscore in a few minutes time. (with 7 days of playing the questline, not to mention a month of leveling up) ;)

This game is a hoot.

I went into the Bannered Mare to have a brawl with the warrior chick Ulga (or whatever her name was), and everything's going along swell, we're beating the piss out of each other, trading blows left and right, when some numb-nut in the crowd decides to jump in and start swinging at Ulga with a sword. (it wasn't my follower either, I made sure and had Lydia stay outside)

Ulga gets all hot under the collar about being in a random swordfight and whips out her sword and starts whomping on me!!
    I'm already at half health from her bare (more like bear) fists, so I start to run into the next room to give myself some thinking room.
    I decide to use the Emperor's Voice to soothe the savage people in the bar. I equip it, heal myself, then run back in there to activate it, just to see Ulga get slaughtered by the crowd. ?? :eek: ??

Needless to say, I reloaded the quicksave from when I came into the bar. A hoot, man.

Oh yeah, I shot a wolf and the poor guy turned around when my arrow was flying through the air and I got to see a wolf take a slow-mo arrow straight in the asshole.
    Looked like it was spit on an arrow, about to be roasted. I lol'd. El-oh-elled!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Fremen

I think I just had a dragon suicide on me.

I received a quest for a bounty from Riften to kill the dragon at Autumnwatch Tower.

When I got there, I noticed two mini-towers but no dragon.

Lydia and I start exploring the towers and looting what we can when I hear the dragon going crazy outside, rampaging around. Making a fool of itself.

Just as I finish up with the looting, my quest updates and says that the dragon is dead and to go collect my bounty. Wtf?

I finished both towers, even found the Word wall, but never even found the dead dragon. No idea what happened.

I can only assume he felt too much stress in having to face the Dragonborn and took a header off the mountain.

Anybody ever had a suicidal dragon in their game?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Taliesin

Taliesin Slightly Tilted

I haven't seen suicidal dragons,
    But I've seen giants & mammoths attack and kill a dragon. That was entertaining

• Like Like x 2
  6. Fremen

I've seen giants, mammoths and dragons fighting before, but I usually end up interfering. :p

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fremen

I think I got poor Frost killed. Stupid horse, always fighting dragons. :(