1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

The Lust List: The 5 you're allowed.

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ZombieSquirrel, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

Do it.

I was going to list who I left off (for now), but I felt that was kinda cheating.

Note that Gina Carano has retired from MMA, so she doesn't maintain her training/fight weight like she used to. Have a look at some of the recent work she's done in film, and you'll see she's a bit softer than she was when she was fighting.

I recently saw that episode of Almost Human she guest starred in.... Just wow.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3l6oqupvxc

I loved her in Haywire. She wasn't in that Fast & Furious movie enough. I can't wait for her next lead role: Gina Carano new movie 'In the Blood' set for release in 2014 - MMAmania.com

Miesha "Cupcake" Tate, on the other hand.... My heart was broken when Rousey finally got around to her damned arm-bar submission of hers....

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LjKJQ9oMzU

I have a thing for Amazonian women, but I also have a thing for Rubenesque women. (My list would likely be very different if more leading actresses were built like "plus-sized" models.)

What can I say? Variety is the spice of life.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  2. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Uh-huh. My husband was all, "Who's Gina Carano?" I think he understood by the time the episode was over, though.
    --- merged: Feb 12, 2014 5:02 PM ---
    Also, I need to figure out how to do the no-makeup makeup look she was rocking in that episode. Gorgeous.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

4. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Ok, my original list was just simply outright lust.
    But I'm going to have to factor in a wonderful personality I'm loving too...not just physical lust.

So the update...
    • Rosario Dawson
    • Sofia Vergara
    • Jennifer Lawrence
    • Jessica Biel
    • Eva Mendes
    An honorable mention to Mila Kunis. (I hope she's not hurt...)

5. hamsterball

hamsterball Seeking New Outlets

The more I read this thread, the harder it gets. So many sexy women, so few spots in the list....

My limbic system is overloading

6. hamsterball

Real world top 5 (in no order):

A VP at a former company, close friend and one if the hottest women I've ever known.

Former elementary school teacher of my daughter's (Wow)

Mother of one of my daughter's friends (long time ago)

Former coworker at my previous job (beautiful, smart, sophisticated)

One woman at my current workplace (you're not getting a name out of me, Freetofly)

• Like Like x 1
  7. hamsterball

Any more detail, would require breathtaking quantities of alcohol. Anybody else wanna share?

8. NobleDeb

NobleDeb Getting Tilted

Scarlett Johansson
    Noomi Rapace
    Vigo Mortenson
    Rooney Mara
    Michael Fassbender WOW!!!

9. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

Jennifer Lawrence... can't put her on my list. Sure, she's hot, but she's too much like a little sister.

I'd like to hang out with her.

10. hamsterball

Your tastes are very expansive, @NobleDeb. I must say that your taste in women is exquisite. Are you a fan of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Katia

Katia Very Tilted

Ok I think I've chosen my women:

Angelina Jolie
    Marissa Kerr
    Olivia Wilde
    Brigitte Bardot (when she was younger)
    And I leave this last slot open because there's too many to choose just one more. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. hamsterball

Terrific choices, @Katia. Nice move, going old school with Bardot.

If I hadn't restricted my celebrity choices to current ones, I'd throw in Katherine Hepburn, Ingrid Bergman, and Lauren Bacall could've made me her sex slave. :D

• Like Like x 2
  13. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

For a real life list, not that Mrs. Levite would ever agree to such a thing, there'd be a lot of tough choices, but, not necessarily in order....

1. One of my colleagues teaching at the local Jewish school I work for: she is one of the smokinest, hottest women I've seen in this town. Classic girl that wears nerdy glasses and portrays herself as a geek, except that the glasses completely don't hide a gorgeous face, and her body is ridiculous. She's like 5' nothing, can't be more than 110 pounds, and a good forty pounds of that has to be tits and ass.
    2. The librarian of the rabbinical school I attended. She also sometimes does plus size modeling, and has a jaw-droppingly improbable figure. She is the sultriest, most sensual human being I have ever known personally. She walks around in a veritable fog of pulsating sexual heat. I could die happy if I got the chance to pleasure her.
    3. The one girl from high school I still fantasize about (Facebook friends with her, still in occasional real contact also). She's a redheaded yoga instructor, and is just painfully sexy. I was absolutely obssessed with her from the first day of Grade 9 to graduation, and never got anywhere with her-- totally friendzoned, way before anyone knew about friendzoning. But I would've mortgaged my balls for thirty naked minutes with her. I still think she'd be legendary in the sack.
    4. My colleague who's the in-house rabbi at the college for which I usually lead High Holiday services. She's also redheaded (I have a thing for redheads), a comic book geek (totally hot), and is one of those funny, confident, self-deprecating people that you know, you just know, would be all kinds of freaky in bed. Doubly so because of the way she walks: she's got phenomenal hips and ass, and she's got a great "I'm all lubed up right now" walk.
    5. My SIL. Though she's nice looking, and got a very nice voluptuous body (she is Mrs. Levite's sister, after all), she's actually a crazy crazy bitch, so I wouldn't really want a relationship with her. But she's one of those tightly wound, majorly controlling women who apparently has her husband's balls in the pocket of her purse, to such an absurd extent that my gut just screams at me that she is a huge submissive in the bedroom, or at least wants to be. And 99% of the time, that's not necessarily my bag: a few B&D roleplaying games, all in fun, everyone has a few laughs, whatev. But that 1% of the time, when a girl is a serious submissive as part of the natural balance of her life, that means the sex will be volcanically epic, way off the top of the freaky pervy scales. Unfortunately such girls tend to be nutters, which makes them bad relationship material. But since this fantasy is just about fucking....

• Like Like x 2
  14. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Well, if you're talking about "old-school"
    Then I'd say
    • Jane Russell
    • Rita Hayworth
    • Ava Gardner
    • Ann Margret
    • Maureen O'hara
    What can I say, I like smart women with strong personalities... (at least, this is what their characters portrayed)

• Like Like x 3
  15. NobleDeb

NobleDeb Getting Tilted

How about some "old-school" actors that sizzled on the big screen?
    • Paul Newman
    • Peter O'Toole
    • Cary Grant
    • Robert Mitchum
    • Humphrey Bogart
    Honorable mention: James Dean

• Like Like x 3
  16. hamsterball

Write-in for for Gregory Peck.

• Like Like x 2
  17. hamsterball

Another excellent list, @rogue49. Any of them could have their way with me!

18. NobleDeb

NobleDeb Getting Tilted

Agree and Jimmy Stewart sizzles in Alfred Hitchcock flics.

19. hamsterball

You're a woman after my own heart. I'm a huge Jimmy Stewart fan.

• Like Like x 3
  20. hamsterball

All this lust sweeping through this thread is making the Lust-o-Meter go crazy....

[​IMG]

The temperature gauge is at critical levels...

[​IMG]

My...I'd better sit down...