1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Politics The Probe

Discussion in 'Tilted Philosophy, Politics, and Economics' started by rogue49, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

The Repubs whine/make accusations that the numerous investigations are taking noticeable action now in order to influence the midterm elections in favor of the Dems.

No. If the Repubs take control of the House & the Senate the roadblocks, stonewalls, & delays will slowly but effectively kill the investigations. A few low level participants, probably borderline, might be fed to the lions; no one who was significantly active would be touched.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

3. Chris Noyb

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. rogue49

With talk of riots, Trump probe moves into more explosive territory — Fox News

We ain’t just whistling Dixie anymore…

Which is an appropriate phrase to use from the past civil war.
    Even FOX news is taking notice and not sounding supportive
    Now it’s got a “tense” tone
    Like shit is going to go down.

And with Biden making a special speech on Thursday, about the “soul of America” and anti MAGA
    doesn’t bode well.

I smell a storm in the air…and there’s menacing dark clouds on the horizon.

AND it doesn’t help with the raging orange maniac actually calling for a NEW election. (2 yrs after he lost the last :rolleyes: )

FBI is rattling its sword too…starting to nix T and his cronies left & right.
    And a lot of the republicans are STFU quiet.

Make yo bets all.
    The big wheel is going to start spinning soon.

* IMHO, it’s not going to be a true Civil War
    But we will likely see a true dragnet in action, sooner or later.

5. Chris Noyb

Get the military & law enforcement agencies, and leftwingers sick of the bully rightwingers, armed and ready.

If they live by the sword, let them die by the sword.

6. rogue49

Well, this is likely part of what Biden is going to announce.
    He's going to separate the bad seeds from their valuable cotton fibers of staff, like some large cotton gin.
    Order the political appointees like AG Merrick Garland to act in their own depts. (Like Garland just announced that FBI agents cannot do political activities and so on...but this is just the start)

The want to provoke the bad seeds into revealing themselves...investigate records and patterns.
    The likely put those on paid leave. For seditious or questionable activities.
    Who won't be able to do much of anything, until they are through their trials. (paid to do nothing they cannot protest with much leverage)
    This will give the good cops time and attention to press out the bad.

This will be done throughout the federal government...and if possible, into at least the state level...or at least coax many states, counties and cities, etc to follow under their own laws.
    Once Biden and the current Congress has shown a pattern. (like the Jan 6th committee)
    And that it's not so much anti-GOP but anti-sedition or extremism. (however the GOP will be impacted by the volume and proximity...and splashed with the shit sitting the fan)

The won't often jailed (die by the sword) but they can be neutralized. (politically and capability to corrupt)
    This is like when they smothered out communism (bad) or McCarthyism (good) or the mob influence (good)

Biden, Garland, Lloyd James Austin and the other police/military office appointees likely got in and saw a pattern and trend crap and said OH SHIT!!
    So this gives them an official security rational to act.

I make ya a bet, they've gathered names already...because the extremists and sympathizers had gotten sloppy and aggressive under T and his audacity.
    Thursday Biden makes his speech. Friday go off Nixings (pun intended) like companies do during layoffs.
    The questionable ones won't have time to protest and stay in, to keep corrupting.

We're lucky T and his cronies and sympathizers have been so "out there" and audacious. Makes them easy to pick off.
    If they had been smarter and quieter, then we may have been too late. :eek:

Let's hope the likely purge goes well.
    Again, not death or jail...just "hamstring" to do stupid and hateful. (remember, in their own minds, they're justified...preserving "a way of life" :confused:)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Chris Noyb

I wasn't speaking figuratively.

If the hard right wants to rely on firearms and violence, meet them with firearms and violence.

As I previously posted, trials and incarceration are expensive.

Let the families of the crazies pay for the funerals.

8. rogue49

What the F.B.I. Seized From Mar-a-Lago, Illustrated

THIS really shows the chaos & impact that was discovered. The visual is profound.
    Just insane. :eek::confused:

The problem is, how many are unaware it. :oops:
    It just blurs in the continuous deafening noise that is T.
    Most can't keep up...nor care to.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Chris Noyb

NY Times paywall.

When NPD Trump can't baffle with brilliance (never does),
    or bully with brashness,
    he buries under bullshit.

10. rogue49

Sorry, I’ll see if I can find alternative. :rolleyes:
    *sigh*

11. Chris Noyb

There have been reports all over the news. The empty folders marked Top Secret, 14 was the last count I read, is disturbing.

I'm really waiting for the ruling on the appointment of a Special Master (still sounds BDSM).

12. Chris Noyb

• Like Like x 1
  13. rogue49

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. kramus

kramus what I might see

I’ve heard 2 thoughts. First one, it won’t matter in the end. The big door is going to slam, question being will 45* actually be put through a jail process where they do prints and take clothes and have him carry his bundle to his new quarters. 2nd thought is this needs to be stopped, because rule of law is being misapplied in order to spare a specific person. Which is not an equal-before-the-law decision.

• Like Like x 2
  15. rogue49

Bill Barr on 'deeply flawed' special master ruling: It was wrong, should be appealed — Fox News

Agreed to the above post

And find myself in the rarified situation of agreement with Bill Barr.
    The special master ruling needs to be appealed.

T shouldn’t be allowed to delay this.

And it should NOT come under 90 day rule
    Investigation and otherwise shouldn’t come 90 day before the election.
    Nope, it’s NOT law. Only discretion and perhaps tradition…but not that far back.
    And this is turning into a criminal case.
    Political, just because of the person in question.

The more we delay
    The more they can hide
    And twist people into submission (and not testifying)
    Time is on T’s side.

He’s a mold growing
    Slime that loves the dark.
    IMHO ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Chris Noyb

People in general have short memories.

And they want new news not old news.

And they want life, and their politics, smooth, easy, & trouble free.

The battle of attrition favors NPD Trump and his accomplices. And his supporters in the GOP.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. rogue49

Aileen Cannon Decision to Give Trump Special Master 'Utterly Lawless'
    'Deeply Problematic': Experts Question Judge's Intervention in Trump Inquiry

The Federalist Society...this looks to be the source of many of our activist conservatives judges (and our woes)
    All of the conservative Supreme Court justices are or have been a member.
    And this judge who made this atrocity of a ruling is a member (and appointed by T, having being vetted by the society)

Again, there seems to be a trend and pattern here.

I hope Biden and DOJ are looking into them too.
    sorry, where there's smoke, there's fire...and it's looking mighty smoky lately.
    big orange flames are out of control too. :eek::confused::mad:

A Trump judge’s appalling Mar-a-Lago order signals a grim future

Last edited: Sep 7, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Chris Noyb

Thinking about the logic used by Judge Eilleen Cannon.

If some of the documents seized at Mar-a-Lago are so sensitive they should not be seen by the Dept of Justice:

Why did NPD Trump remove them from the White House?
    What was he doing with them?
    Why were they stored so haphardly?
    Why weren't all of them returned when they were requested, & subpoenaed?

This "extra protection" can be seen as an admission of deeper guilt.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. rogue49

Documents detailing foreign country's nuclear capabilities found at Mar-a-Lago: Report

And the consequences keep on getting worse and worse... :eek:

I've always said about T from the start of his administration...everything is negotiable, fixable...just don't get US into nukes.
    Well, I didn't realize that was an understatement... :confused:
    I thought basically, don't get us into a hot war/nuke exchange with Russia or China or Pakistan. With even one or a few missiles coming over here or Europe or India...or or or...
    HOWEVER
    It's much more complex than that...that the ultra scam artist may release nuke secrets to Russia, China, NK, Pakistan, Iran, etc and so on...or even some questionable allies, the Saudis, some central american nation or even more!!!
    More than likely for $$$ or some power play or kickback scam or even to get one of his grandiose golf clubs in place, with his name emblazoned yet again somewhere.

I will admit...I was wrong, I didn't foresee...who would have thought??? :oops:

Sooo...for the almighty dollar and Jabba the Hutt ego, we have potentially lose nuke info "out in the wild".
    Something the Dept. of Energy is ALWAYS guarding against...with quiet diligence. (and yes, I know, I have an ex-frat bro who's a top of it all...it's not what you know, it's WHO y'know. ;) Good man, exhausted for good reason)

And now, even thought the Mother Fucker is out of office, we still have to fear his cascading consequences of clusterfuckery. :mad:
    To be continued... (hopefully)

20. Chris Noyb

• Like Like x 1