1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Politics The Probe

Discussion in 'Tilted Philosophy, Politics, and Economics' started by rogue49, Oct 29, 2017.

1. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Now you would "think"that the IRS and NY state tax board, would open a criminal investigation on Chump now...
    With that much fraud, proven too.
    The taxes paid would be less than actual.

cascading consequences...

Makes you wonder why they don't do crap? :confused:

2. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

One factor could be NPD Trump inflated the financial value of his holdings, the various tax agencies are? should be? interested in his undervaluations.

With that said, many of the financial documents used in the NY fraud trial should be of great interest to those tax agencies.

Hell, his federal tax returns filed with the IRS should have been red flagged, but weren't...hmmm.
    Wait a minute, maybe they were? NPD Trump always claimed an ongoing IRS audit prevented him from releasing his tax records; I'm trying to remember if I read any confirmation of an IRS audit.

An older but still relevant article.

Trump’s tax returns released by House committee show he paid little in taxes

• Agree Agree x 1