1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

The Quintessential Rumsfeld

Discussion in 'Tilted Philosophy, Politics, and Economics' started by Joniemack, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Joniemack

Joniemack Beta brainwaves in session

A partial interview between Abderrahim Foukara of Al Jazeera and Donald Rumsfeld. Can't seem to find the entire interview anywhere.

I know this is dredging up the past but I admit I was curious to see if Rumsfeld had come to soften his stance over the past few years. Obviously he hasn't.

Do shortcomings in our personalities worsen as we get older? I haven't found that generally to be true but I suppose they do, for some.

This would probably fit better in the General Discussion area but I welcome any views on this. Does anyone agree with Rumsfeld that Abderrahim was raising his voice? Did he deserve the slapping down he got from Rumsfeld or is this just another example of Rumsfeld in action?