1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

The Story of Menstruation

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ZombieSquirrel, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Canthook

Canthook Vertical

I guess what we thought in grade school is true: girls ARE icky.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Phi Eyed

Phi Eyed Getting Tilted

Let’s not jump to conclusions about Disney. He had a vested interest in making dirty movies too and obviously had some real issues with his mother.

The best part of that is “After all, you have to live with people…you’ll find it’s easier to keep smiling and even tempered”. Yeah, It might be easier, but it sure does help to relieve some of the pressure by unleashing your frustrations by going ape-shit on unsuspecting family members.

I gotta go work on my slouch. Pretty is as pretty does.
    Fuck Disney!

• Like Like x 1
  3. pan6467

pan6467 a triangle in a circular world.

I am very confused, here. It doesn't say how the egg gets fertilized. How does it get fertilized? Toilet seats?

4. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

Watch that slouch and avoid constipation ... always good advice.

So, you all were watching Disney cartoons when you got hauled away in 4th grade?

5. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

This subject has crossed my mind more than once having a house blessed with three girls 10 and under.
    --- merged: Jan 13, 2012 7:18 PM ---
    Obviously has to be magic or something to do with pixie dust.

• Like Like x 1
  6. A stork brings a fertilized egg in pill form to a woman in a committed relationship to a heterosexual male of the same race. The relationship is recognized by the church and the state. She then swallows the egg pill and the egg travels to the ovaries via blood stream.

It is THAT simple.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

And here I was thinking it was done through less "Disney Means", my mistake. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  8. pan6467

pan6467 a triangle in a circular world.

I like the originality, humor and political comment. Very ingenious.

• Like Like x 1
  9. thetemplarswife

thetemplarswife Vertical

I agree. That answer is great. Too bad it won't work on children in todays society.

10. Freetofly

Freetofly Diving deep into the abyss

OMG so funny. I saw this years ago in school.

11. wyopen

wyopen Getting Tilted

I'll never swallow again...

• Like Like x 1