1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Please read the line below:

TFP 2016 Updated!

The TFP Health Club

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Mister Coaster, Dec 9, 2011.

1. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member Donor

Work is killing my time to tone... :(:oops::mad:

Cayvmann likes this.
  2. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

Squatted the same as last time,up to a set of 8 with 405, which was hard, and benched up to working sets: 275x10 320x7 275x11

Did other stuff, but that was the heavy lifting. Now to stretch and moan a while.

3. rogue49

Gotten back in the gym finally.
    Now that I'll be working remote...I'll be able to really get into it.
    And not be affected by the commute...logistically or energy-wise. (or even dinner-wise)

4. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

Bench last night was good top sets of 285x10 325x7 275x13. Elbow was hurting Saturday, so I skipped until last night and the rest seemed to have done me good. I think the cardio I've been doing is hurting my back and hips. I guess I need to find some kind of cardio that my old self can consistently do...

5. omega

omega Very Tilted

Was going to go lighter and higher volume on squats but there were a bunch of people in the gym last night so I had to go alpha male. Worked up to 2 sets of 365x3 before dropping back to 275 for a couple high reps sets. Then did a bunch of other shit so my legs hurt today.

Cayvmann likes this.
  6. rogue49

Back on again...and working on the fitness.
    Helps to have the stress of having this job almost over and finding another done.

Plus I want to look good for my date. ("just in case...")

Cayvmann likes this.
  7. rogue49

Finally got back down below 260...try to get back to the 240 I was at last Summer. (that would be me at 15% body fat...now it's 20%)
    Went for a long walk today...but feeling like crap.
    Maybe I've exhausted myself from work. (the political pressure is off...but I'm doing tons of knowledge transfer, training people and wrapping up loose ends)

Want to get the momentum again.
    Man, Mother Nature can be a pain...