1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

The TFP Health Club

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Mister Coaster, Dec 9, 2011.

1. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Down to 270, from near 300 a year before
    Still got 30 to go

But this new condition of mine
    (Or new to me, it’s been around for awhile I just didn’t realize it)
    Makes me have to eat different
    Like a Mediterranean Diet
    With European portions, not American size
    And more like 5 times a day to balance

It’s also allowing me to lose weight, where before I plateau’d at 285.
    So I’m hoping by late Spring, I’ll be good to go.

That will be nice for all the Summer activities and sports.
    Biking will certainly be easier.

Doesn’t matter how you look, being tall I don’t look totally heavy, but mass is mass, especially going up hill. :eek:

I’m also hoping this makes it easier to start up martial arts again, I was thinking Jujitsu…lots of rolling around floors…going into MMA maybe.
    We’ll see.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

Glad you're keeping up your workouts!

• Like Like x 1
  3. rogue49

Almost finished with a stationary bike challenge.
    I ride one that has animation of rides, all kinds of scenes and paths.
    Done over 600 miles this year. Done most of the paths here and there.

The challenge is called, Down The Rabbit Holes, where I do ALL the paths and it's recorded.
    3 more to go, one 13 miles, a 20 mile and a really tough 18 mile (in the Extreme levels)
    I've done them all before...the 18 mile I had to try 3 times before to finish.
    But not as part of the total 40 (10 each - Easy, Moderate, Challenging and Extreme - the pace goes up for each level, 100 watts. 150, 175 and 200)

I remember when I was good for testing at 5 miles at Moderate, then I could do Challenging, but got busted and had to stop on Extreme I tried out.
    Now, I can do most Extremes well (12-13 miles) and keep a brisk pace. Usually, I'm first in the region. And globally I typically get top 30...once number 7)

I'm good at mountains and hills, but downhill is hard because my legs will only go so fast.
    But I always beat the pace bike...often at the moment, even beating my own records.
    Right now, I'm 300 of 1600 (I'm sure it will climb as I finish, since I need to do the last 3)

I'm glad I'm accomplishing the challenge. It gives me something to focus on.
    Get the BS out of my head.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 26, 2023, Original Post Date: Oct 26, 2023 ---
    Thank you, it's the only real thing I'm fully invested into at the moment.
    I know how active you are...it makes me feel lazy. :cool:

And thank you...I was able to piggy back on your post to remove that darn double-post and focus on the topic "du jour". :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

I am not too active right now, but I look forward to being more active again soon.
    I had to step back and slow down because I caught Covid. Still recovering.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. rogue49

Hope you feel better soon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Healing mojo sent for a speedy recovery!

• Like Like x 1