1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by cynthetiq, Oct 8, 2011.

1. omega

omega Very Tilted

I hope someone flushes this stillbirth soon. This show sucks. Operation Cobalt? Give me a fucking break. I don't buy into it at all. And no one is worth saving. They're all a bunch of fucking dingbats. Kim Dickens' character ahould use the others as bait, as she is the only one who stands a chance.

2. When I saw him getting smacked around I went, "OOOOh Noooodle!" DaddySquirrel was confused.
    --- merged: Sep 28, 2015 at 1:17 PM ---
    Ruben Blades' character scares m e now......

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

I haven't seen last night's episode yet. Shhhh.....

4. ChrisJericho

ChrisJericho Careless whisper

Pretty much describes the entire state of California lol.

The dad still couldn't pull the trigger on a zombo and he's what, 3 or 4 weeks into this? Give me a break. It's time to nut up or shut up.

Meanwhile in Utah... the Mormons have capped all the zombos and are all comfortably living off their 10 year food supplies.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ChrisJericho

Another lesson from these zombie shows : they always pan out to show how the freeways are jammed in the direction out of the city (same thing usually happens with hurricanes), but completely clear in the opposite direction. If the poo hits the fan, might as well just drive the wrong way on the freeway into the city. Dying in a head-on car crash is preferable to being eaten alive anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  6. TWD MARATHON!

I forgot how much I fucking HATE Andrea.

7. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

AND CARL.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Badass.
    Wimp.
    Badass.
    Wimp.
    Andrea couldn't decide.

9. omega

omega Very Tilted

See my previous post on speeding during the zombie apocalypse. Driving 5 miles an hour will leave zombies behind you, will keep you from crashing into stuff, and will save fuel. 15 mph will also accomplish all of that and marginally raise the crash threshold at night.
    My gf and I have been cranking through the whole series to get her up to speed for this weekend. We are half way through season 5.

10. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

My fuel consumption is the highest at 45mph. I get close to 70mpg in my TDI. I'm not going to look back. Fuck zombies.

Oh, and fuck Carl. Just because.

• Like Like x 2
  11. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Yesterday's was very interesting

12. Chris Noyb

Channel 20, MyTV, moved TWD to Saturday nights from 9-11PM CST, back-to-back episodes. Now they're moving it to Tuesday nights. And I still don't know if we're going to get season five.

---------------------------------

Nitpick alert!

Something that never registered with me the first time that I saw it. In season one Rick is carrying, as though it weighs very little :rolleyes: , the bag of guns that he took from the jailhouse. Later, after he drops them during the zombie attack, he & Sean are discussing retrieving them (and freeing Merle). Rick lists off quite a few guns and many rounds of ammo. Two things: They'd never fit in the bag shown, and it'd take two men to carry it if they were in one bag (large enough, of course).

13. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

The fucking horn!
    I know it's Carl.
    Fuck you, Carl.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Chris Noyb

:cool:
    OK, season five on free TV starting tonight at 8:00PM CST.
    :cool:

15. ralphie250

It is my first thought

16. ChrisJericho

Might be Pete's annoying emo kid who could be mad that Carl is about to go balls deep in the girl he's been orbiting for years.

• Like Like x 1
  17. omega

omega Very Tilted

Yeah. Especially after Rick whacked his dad and is trying to get all up in his mom.

18. ChrisJericho

The Grimes boys be bustin' all kinds of nuts ! All kindz !

19. ralphie250

20. ralphie250

turtle, its whats for dinner

• Like Like x 1