1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by cynthetiq, Oct 8, 2011.

1. ChrisJericho

ChrisJericho Careless whisper

Carol, you da real MVP !

2. Carol is my hero.

3. omega

omega Very Tilted

Carol was pretty badass. Too bad Morgan is such a wimp. Or idealist. Has he finally woken up to the real threat?

4. ChrisJericho

And what was with putting Deanna's other tard-o son as the main watchtower lookout with the scoped-AR? Rosita and Tara were both in the town and either one of them would have done a better job at sniping wolves than he did. Putting an Alexandrian in such a critical defense role was a big screw up.

5. I wondered what the hell Tara was doing. She is my least favorite. I do not like the character or the actress.

6. ChrisJericho

The only reason to keep Tara around is in hopes of her being the instigator of a giant lesbian orgy with Rosita, Maggie and Sasha.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

I saw the episode where Rick & Co. slaughtered the cannibal gang (survivors from Terminus) in the church.

I think I would've broken their arms, cut their achilles tendons (maybe just one to make things interesting), and then delivered them to a large group of walkers. And cut off their thumbs just in case they managed to survive and heal.

For some reason my wife gave me a really weird look when I mentioned this :p.

Stephen King, when asked about his morbid imagination, replied (paraphrased), "Just because I thought about nailing kids to the wall doesn't mean I'd actually do it."

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm the "editor" my organization's weekly newsletter. I just wrote an article about how someone could survive the demise of modern society, like because of a zombie apocalypse, using the knowledge gained from our programming. It was designed to increase reader participation. I hope people participate.

9. omega

omega Very Tilted

First to say, "wow".

• Like Like x 1
  10. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

No shit. Intense

11. I'm so fucking pissed.

12. ChrisJericho

Goddammit I wanted Annie to live, looked like she had some nice boobs jiggling under that shirt when she was hobbling around.

13. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

spoiler alert....

you know its possible that glens not dead. it never showed them eating him remember he fell off the dumpster and the other guy was on top of him maybe glen rolls under the dumpster and survives.....just a thought. I don't think hes dead

14. ChrisJericho

I agree, that dbag Nick landed on him. Can't let the roamers have Hershel's watch !

• Like Like x 2
  15. Leto

Leto Slightly Tilted

I Double Agree. My whole family looked at me like I was nuts. (NVTS,... nuts) But then I also think that Dumbledore didn't get killed either (still don't).

16. He wasn't really screaming much either while those zombies were snacking. If I was getting eaten...no matter how much in shock I was, I'd be screaming. He just stared into the eyes of that one zombie.

I wouldn't be pissed that he died because it's inevitable. I'd be pissed if this was HOW he died. It's too lame to be his death scene.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Leto

Leto Slightly Tilted

Yeah, so, I think he was protected from the first few bite by dbag's body being mostly on top of him. I also think that Glen is very experienced and quick witted. Once he saw that Nick was being gobbled up, the only escape for him would be to smear himself with gore (zombie & Nick's ) while the walkers are focused on eating Nick, in order to hide within the mass. And then to safely walk away. It has to be like that. That's what I would do.

• Like Like x 2
  18. I often wonder if the Walkers can determine between zombie blood and human blood. You'd think human blood would be attractive to them.

Also....what about Rick's hand???? Do you think the show will go the route of the comic book?

19. Leto

Leto Slightly Tilted

I haven't read the comic book - not sure how similar it is to the show, and I missed what happened to Rick (i had to go walk the dog in the middle of the episode). But wrt the blood, I think that the zombies can tell where living human blood is (they seem to hone in on noise, maybe the heartbeat? much like a robin hunting for worms does ) but I think that once you get bitten, the infection spreads quickly enough that your blood takes on zombie characteristics as you are in your death throes.

20. Everyone is infected.

I shouldn't think too much. I should just...enjoy.

• Like Like x 2