1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by cynthetiq, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

One of the episodes tonight, where Daryl & Carol go into the city to find Beth, was especially heavy on "NFW" and "that was way too convenient."

2. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

last nights episode was interesting to say the least

3. I've watched this a few times.

It's definitely not him that's getting gnawed on. Intestines too high and those aren't his clothes that blood is dripping down from. (Yes I compared the douchebag's and Glenn's. Similar color, but different textures.)

I know he's going to die. I've read the comics. He just deserves a better death scene. I kind of like that he gets two. He deserves it.

The position of the dumpster makes it harder for more zombies to get at his face, but I'm sure his feet aren't protected.... He would not have survived this as I am sure some zombie would have gotten a piece of him. Still, he's probably alive.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  4. ChrisJericho

ChrisJericho Careless whisper

Morgan is actually becoming a danger to the community due to his stance against lethal force. He let the wolves at the gate escape with that pistol, and they almost used that pistol to kill Rick in the RV. Now he's housing a pet wolf who has proudly admitted that he will kill anyone and everyone he can if he were to escape.

Maybe it's time for Carol to tell Morgan to look at the flowers...

• Like Like x 3
  5. ralphie250

Yes, he won't last much longer

6. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

The forensic "psychiatrist" is TWISTY THE CLOWN.
    *mindfuck*

• Like Like x 2
  7. ralphie250

I'll still trying to understand if he won't kill what is doing to the walkers...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Chris Noyb

I would've let Abraham beat Eugene to death. Or done it myself. Or left the moronic (mildly autistic?) wuss to fend for himself (they don't, I cheated and read ahead in plot summaries).

The group should have three basic rules.

1. You will arm yourself and kill walkers when necessary.
    2. You will go on supply runs (see rule 1), unless you are contributing to the group is some other important way.
    3. A. Failure to follow rules 1 and 2 will result in you being left somewhere unconscious with no weapon and no food.
    B. If the circumstances call for it, you'll be used as bait to distract and/or feed walkers.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ChrisJericho

ChrisJericho Careless whisper

Glenn, you da man. I wouldn't pull out of Maggie either.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I thought the same thing...then I thought he must think that they're already dead and not really living creatures anymore.

11. ralphie250

but whoi defines living creatures

• Like Like x 1
  12. Me.

13. ralphie250

ok, so are walkers living creatures?

14. They are reanimated corpses.

15. Leto

Leto Slightly Tilted

but if reanimated, are they living? And why does one stab to the brain un-reanimate them (so quickly)? Also, why are there so many zombies / walkers, I mean hords of them, so long after the start of the infection? By now they all should be rotted to immobility or at least ineffective at running down and corralling perfectly healthy and living humans.

16. Chris Noyb

I have low tolerance for improbality, yet somehow manage to enjoy TWD. It drives my wife crazy.

• Like Like x 3
  17. You people think way too much. Just enjoy the fucking show.

• Like Like x 3
  18. KirStang

KirStang Something Patriotic.

A lack of potassium and electrolytes should have rendered Walkers in to convulsing masses a long time ago. Muscles won't function properly without those nutrients. Nor is there an explanation for why they don't eat each other.

19. Chris Noyb

What can I say?

I'm a fucktard.

And how about those Bengals :p? Eh.

20. I will feed you to walkers.

• Like Like x 2