1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by cynthetiq, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

You can come over and play with my Bengals instead. They're more fun to watch. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. I want to snuggle the heck out of those kitties.

Also, I kept thinking of you last night because I repeatedly wanted to punch Carl in the nuts. I don't like that other kid, but I was hoping he was going to shoot Carl right in the eye.

• Like Like x 2
  3. ChrisJericho

ChrisJericho Careless whisper

Yeah, generally speaking I would say it's not a good idea to give a gun to a teenage boy if you just killed his father, are about to bone his mom, and also made him lose his girlfriend because your son out-alpha'ed him in front of said girlfriend. But who knows, maybe that huge accident at the very end of last night's episode will make the emo kid change his ways.

4. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

I wanted him to shoot Carl in the ass.

5. Leto

Leto Slightly Tilted

oh, believe me, I am enjoying the fucking show. A lot. It's just you know, questions need to be asked.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Noooooo do not ask. We will all hate the answers to your question.. Unless Carl gets shot in the ass.

• Like Like x 2
  7. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Why the ass?

8. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Because he's a cocky little shit that's too big for his britches. Always got his nose in someone else's bidness. Serve him right if he couldn't sit down for awhile.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ralphie250

Works for me

10. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

I can see the connection between the Walking Dead and the Bengals :p :p :p.
    More in the NFL 2015 Season thread.

Tonight is TWD re-runs night on free TV :cool:.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  11. Chris Noyb

Interesting note. We saw a re-re-re-re-re-run episode of a popular TV program, and I only just noticed that

a young Steven Yuen played the ex-roommate of Sheldon Cooper in The Big Bang Theory. It was a very brief appearance.

------------------------

One of the episodes last night, when they went to the elctronics warehouse, had a couple of the goriest walkers-feeding-on-a-living-person scenes I've seen in the TWD. My wife was grossed out.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  12. flat5

flat5 Vertical

I was shot in the ass in 1967. If you are going to be shot I recommend it. 22 still there.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I was disappointed in last night's show. More Carnage!!!

• Like Like x 2
  14. ralphie250

the kid needs to have his ass whipped

• Like Like x 1
  15. Chris Noyb

A frequent occurrence with TWD. Maybe the imbalance is because they closely follow the novels?

---------------------------------------------------

I forgot to post this--It was great to see Adian get munched on.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

I can't imagine being on the autism spectrum in a zombie apocalypse. That kid actor did a great job. I wanna beat the shit outta Morgan. I liked the doctor. She was great in Nurse Jackie, too :D

17. omega

omega Very Tilted

Sam is a dead kid walking. Are they going to just let him get eaten, or fight in the middle of the herd and all get eaten? They should just push him to the ground and let him go to save themselves. "Mom" mom".

18. ChrisJericho

ChrisJericho Careless whisper

I agree, I was expecting more out of a mid-season finale.
    --- merged: Dec 1, 2015 at 4:50 AM ---
    If his mom wasn't such a hot piece of ass, Sam and his delinquent brother would have been left for dead a long time ago.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Well....if it's anything like the comic books.......

20. omega

omega Very Tilted

I don't know the comic books.