1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by cynthetiq, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

I'd be surprised if they let the Aspy get eaten. It's definitely not PC.

2. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

I'm posting quickly so I don't see any spoilers. I'm a Netflix user, so I just finished Season 5. It was good and bad mixed together. It got good near the end. I hope Season 6 keeps the good stuff rolling.

3. Let's just say that the scene with what's her name and her weird kids was in the comic books. I hope they follow the comic on this one.
    --- merged: Dec 1, 2015 at 2:22 PM ---
    I was wondering if they showed any kid getting eaten on this show. You see kids post bite, but you never see the bite. The girl in the PJs in the first episode and Sophia. Never saw them actually get nibbled on. Also, they are the only kid zombies you ever see really. You'd think you see a kid or two in the hoards. I'm sure there's issues with people not wanting to see that and the whole having to deal with child actors BS.

Mika gets stabbed by her sister, but you don't actually see it. Crazy psycho Lizzie gets shot by Carol, but you only hear it.

In Abraham's flashback, it's assumed that his kids and wife are eaten, but it's not shown.

Beth's BF from the prison got bit. He wasn't young-young, but he wasn't a full adult. Patrick just dies from the flu.

If Sam gets eaten, they won't show it in detail. It'll just be assumed. However, I think Ron is old enough to where they'd show him getting eaten tying to save his brother or something.

I don't really care as long as Judith is ok! That's way too close for my comfort.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2015
  4. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

We get our re-runs on free TV tonight, season five. It'll be interesting to see how Glen explains what all went wrong at the electronics factory. Adian the asshole who deservedly got munched on is the son of the 'mayor' of Arlington (I can't recall her name, and don't feel like looking it up). I'm also curious to see what the nutjob preacher is up to.

5. Makes me giggle.

6. Leto

Leto Slightly Tilted

Neither do I. I'm enjoying the story of the show, without fanboy angst. Some of the guys at work are pissed at the show as they know the comics.

7. Chris Noyb

The scene where Morgan rescues Daryl & Aaron trapped in a car at the grocery warehouse was NFW BS. Seriously, how many walkers would have he needed to kill just to reach the car? Maybe with enough ammo he could've picked off quite a few of them. On that note, I'm guessing that one of the people 'controlling' the warehouse is a woman. And they have one hell of an elaborate 'booby trap' system.

Sasha should've killed worthless Gabriel (he's a pussy and mentally unbalanced) when she had the chance. I also agree with her kill-all-walkers mentality, but not always with her methods. Picking them off from a safe spot is cool, going into the woods alone is stupid. Of course that's done to show how her character is barely hanging on mentally, the same as her not killing worthless Gabriel shows that she hasn't gone completely over the edge.

Rick is starting to convince the Arlington residents that they need to wake up from living in a dream world.

What are they going to do to/with worthless Gabriel now that they know he left the gate open?
    Will Nicholas now tell the truth about what happened, or yet again lie?
    I'd use them as walker bait.

Time to go read some spoilers.

8. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

well, who watched it??

I recorded it, but I couldn't wait. watching it online now. lol

• Like Like x 2
  9. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

No spoilers on the first few lines! They show up in the Tapatalk preview pane! I can't watch until tonight :D

10. ralphie250

all I will say is that it was a kick ass episode

• Like Like x 1
  11. Chris Noyb

Where, and how?

12. Had some scenes from the comic book, so I was pleased.

The first 7 minutes were pretty kick ass though.

13. ralphie250

amc.com

• Like Like x 1
  14. ChrisJericho

ChrisJericho Careless whisper

So we shouldn't discuss the walking dead in the walking dead thread for you? :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  15. How the heck do you do the spoiler thing? Like where you talk about something, but you have to click the button to see the spoilers? I forget how to do that?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Chris Noyb

Been there. They require some kind of code which I don't have because I only do free antenna TV. The one site I did find would download for 20 seconds then play for 5 seconds, and leaving it to cache and watch later didn't work.
    --- merged: Feb 15, 2016 at 6:38 PM ---

I'm also curious to know.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2016
  17. ralphie250

I googled watch the walking dead. And i clicked on an amc link. No code or anything

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2016
  18. Chris Noyb

For current new episodes I was asked for a provider? code.

19. ralphie250

That's odd....

20. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

If you're watching it on AMC.com they often ask for a code which you can get from your cable provider it depends on who your Internet is from.

As for not using spoilers in the first few lines, I mean not saying, "omg you guys did you see what Andrea did to that guy last night?" at the beginning of your post. Those who are on tapatalk automatically see the first few lines, so those of us who also avoid the thread until they've seen the episode get hit with info we didn't want yet. I don't know how to use the spoiler tags, but if you just write "Hey Spoiler a few lines down" that would be cool.