1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by cynthetiq, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

[spoil er]Like this but without spaces.[/spoil er]

• Like Like x 1

2. I thought you were going to stay out of this thread

• Like Like x 1
  3. ChrisJericho

ChrisJericho Careless whisper

Honestly, I think people should get one extra night's grace period to watch the show and then after that it's their fault for having "Tapatalk" installed. Is an entire forum not supposed to discuss movies, tv shows, and books because a few people are running Tapatalk? I think not.

With that in mind, it's Tuesday and I am about to discuss what happened on the Walking Dead...in the Walking Dead thread ! Omgggg !

I'm glad the zombies ate Rick's gf and her annoying kids. The last remnants of Pete's deplorable genetics have been removed from Alexandria and for that we should all be grateful.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jessie, the mom, is not as annoying in the show as I found her to be in the comics. Her kids are douches in all realms.

BUT..... I am interested in seeing how the love interests develop. In the comics it was Rick and Andrea, but Andrea is dead in the show. Michonne and Morgan were an item in the comics, but I don't see that happening in the show.

I would bet on a Michonne/Rick romance and a Carol/Morgan romance. The way Michonne holds Judith leads me to believe she will be her mommy. Carol was dead in the comics by now. I think she and Morgan are connected after their altercation. They also lost a child about the same age.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
  5. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

It's going to be so long before we get season six on free antenna TV I've been reading the plot summaries on Wikipedia. Since I enjoy it regardless of spoilers, it really doesn't matter.

Our channel 20, MyTV / mynetworktv, keeps starting over from the very beginning each time the "new" season ends. And they show the back-to-back episodes twice a week. I like TWD, but not enough to re-watch, re-watch, & re-watch it. They very recently just showed the episode where Rick & Co. find the prison.

Are they ever going kill off the pussy priest, Gabriel?

6. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

I flinched when I clicked this.... You're so lucky....

• Like Like x 2
  7. Chris Noyb

If you mess with the squirrel, you get.....

uh......no, not the horns,

hmm.....

your nuts bitten off.

• Like Like x 2
  8. ChrisJericho

ChrisJericho Careless whisper

It does seem like the Michonne/Rick passion could heat up again now that blondie is out of the way.

And yeah, not sure why we still have Eugene and Gabriel in the storyline. They're both pretty much the same character (wussies who have almost gotten people killed).

Forgot about those RPG's lol !

• Like Like x 1
  9. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Tonight's the night

10. Chris Noyb

Old news, but.....

I loved the scene where Rick killed the leader of the prisoners and left another prisoner out in the yard full of walkers. IIRC his advice to the guy was something like, "Run."

Bad news--Woodbury has been introduced into the plot. Which means Andrea turns back into being a wishywashy wimp (a better actress could've make her character conflicted).
    --- merged: Feb 21, 2016 at 10:41 AM ---
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Actually both Eugene and Gabriel have gotten several--the pussy priest many--people killed.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2016
  11. ralphie250

Is he in the comics??

12. ralphie250

13. Eugene and Gabriel are in the comics. Eugene may be a wuss, but he's a smart wuss. They need him to help rebuild. Gabriel offers religion and morality and the conflictions a religious/moral person would have during an Apocalypse. Morgan provides a different religious view. Carol finds that to be a weakness in this world.

I liked what Gabriel said in the episode "No Way Out":
    "We've been praying together. Praying that God will save our town. Well, our prayers have been answered. God will save Alexandria because God has given us the courage to save it ourselves."
    That was my favorite Gabriel moment. It showed that religion is not necessarily a weakness. (put it in spoiler quotes because I felt it was a key moment for him)

I WAS RIGHT ABOUT RICKCHONNE!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. ralphie250

Yeah on both. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. omega

omega Very Tilted

I prefer to think that religulous people can rationalize anything to fit their worldview.

• Like Like x 1
  16. It's the opiate of the masses.

17. Chris Noyb

Gabriel is mentally imbalanced and a pussy.

He'd be a pussy even if he wasn't mentally imbalanced.

• Like Like x 1
  18. ralphie250

So what youre saying is that Gabriel is a pussy?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Chris Noyb

In a round about way :p.

• Like Like x 1
  20. ralphie250

Ok, just making sure I didn't misunderstand