1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by cynthetiq, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Gross

• Like Like x 2
  2. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Lol, got caught by Jesus

• Like Like x 1
  3. ChrisJericho

ChrisJericho Careless whisper

Rick ain't a player, he just fucks a lot.

4. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

GROSS GRIMES.
    All I can think of is how bad these people smell and the lack of toothpaste and nasty, nasty cooter. Eew.

• Like Like x 3
  5. ralphie250

True, but if they have power, then they have to have running water

6. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

And how long do they go between showers? That shit marinates. It'll take more than a month or two of showers to scoop out the funk.

7. omega

omega Very Tilted

Do you have body issues? You do realize that humans were fucking in caves long before you came along. Also, a couple months had passed between the collapsed wall and that episode. For example, Carl was very mobile.

8. He did just run a shit ton tracking that truck down...

I will say that it has been 2 years of living on the road. I'm sure this group has grown accustomed to each other's funk.

9. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Just dirty genitals. Yes, I have an issue. And, I'm okay with that. I also want them to kill the fuck out of Carl. And I'm okay with that, too. No biggie.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ChrisJericho

I like how Enid always has her bugout backpack on. At least someone has some damn sense in this show.

• Like Like x 1
  11. ChrisJericho

Last night's walking dead :eek:

Murdering people in their sleep...yikes. While it was happening I was wondering if perhaps they were killing some potentially valuable people like doctors, mechanics, communications experts etc. Maybe not all (or any) of them were evil doers.

12. Carol and Tobin? Ok. Still think there's some sort of sexual tension between her and Morgan. She actually defended him to Rosita last night.

On another note...I thought Carol's kill list was much longer than that......

13. ralphie250

agree on both spoilers

• Like Like x 1
  14. ChrisJericho

Rosita is one fine piece of ass. Can't say I blame Abraham though, it looks like Sasha is smuggling a fine set of boobs underneath those nasty clothes...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Rosita is the, "Oh my wife is dead and I need some ass. She has a sweet ass and is down to fuck. She also may be the last woman on earth."

Sasha (mostly because we really don't know much about Rosita) is the "She's broken. She went through some shit. I witnessed her going through that shit. There are other women alive, but she's the hottest one of those other, available women and I haven't fucked her yet...I would like to fuck her."

I wish I knew more about Rosita. No knowledge of her family/loved ones before all this went down.

• Like Like x 1
  16. ChrisJericho

The most succinct and accurate description of the male mind I have ever read.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Leto

Leto Slightly Tilted

Rosita is pretty, but always has been on the edges of the cast of characters. I agree, I would like to know more about her. She looks a bit Asian, so helps to round out the diversity of the cast.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Don't read the following if you don't like criticisms of the bogus aspects of TWD.

Mentioning females bodies.......I find it interesting that their jeans always fit tightly as though they were fresh from being washed & dried. With Georgia being a southern state, I'm guessing that IRL (as opposed to TV/film life) jeans would relax & sag within a few hours of being worn, i.e. what happens in Texas. Imagine how those jeans would fit after many days, maybe even weeks or months, of being worn.

How do the walkers walk? With no blood flow through the body, wouldn't their bodies eventually dry up to the point where they all they could do is lay on the ground? Couldn't move their jaws? Their eyes would dry up & rot?

How did having two walkers on chains protected Mayshawn? It wasn't like she stayed really close to them. And how did/does she keep the handle of her katana so white?

19. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Michonne used the Walkers as camouflage when needed. Thats the only rationale I have for ya! :D

20. ChrisJericho

Yeah plus their muscles would also rot away leaving them unable to move. I guess that's why it's fiction