1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

They Will Pour Honey in Your Ear

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by AlterMoose, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Avestruz

Avestruz Vertical

I haven't seen the N.American version of Planet Earth, but you reminded me that the British version's narrator David Attenborough is phenomenal. He's just a delight to listen to. I wonder how Sigourney would sound.

Barack Obama is quite the orator.

Glad to see some Scots getting a mention. I'm Scottish but a good Scottish accent on the TV is still always great to hear (it's different somehow from the everyday accents, kind of distinguished and authoritative). Agreed about Sean Connery not doing it for me either although I can't imagine what he even sounds like as all I can think of is "Greetings, I am Juan Sanchez Villa Lobos Ramirez" in the worst Spanish accent ever attempted.

• Like Like x 1
  2. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I thought of this one while listening to NPR earlier: Ofeibea Quist-Arcton. The way she says "Dakar" makes my day.

3. Zen

Zen Very Tilted

Joanna Lumley until about 1982. Elizabeth Hurley, Kate O'Mara, Kyra Sedgwick.

For singing, Beverly Hoch.

Male voices ... plus one for Patrick Steward. Christopher lee, too. OH and .. Geremy Brett RIP.

4. AlterMoose

AlterMoose Slightly Tilted

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012
  5. amonkie

amonkie Very Tilted

There's actually a TFP member who's recorded poetry and sent to me - *SWOON*. There's something about Canadian voices, I must absolutely admit.

Females - Juliette Binoche is a weak spot, as well as Dermot Mulroney.

I can't put Morgan Freemon on the list ever since I saw the meme floating around with Morgan Freeman's voice saying "Titty Sprinkles". I just bust out laughing instead and that kills the mood.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Snake Eater

Snake Eater Vertical

Jenny Lewis, hands down.

• Like Like x 1
  7. itwasme

itwasme But you'll never prove it.

Harrison Ford
    Pierce Brosnan
    Dennis Haybert

8. snowbaby16

snowbaby16 Vertical

Raza Jaffrey from Smash.. nice sexy voice

9. Penelope Cruz

p.s. on a side note im surprised any of you guys havent nominated my aussie accent yet. especially you monkie :p

10. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Aussie has been somewhat over exposed lately.

11. mb99usa

mb99usa Getting Tilted

I would have to say Sophia Bush.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

Keith David

13. Bear Cub

Bear Cub Goes down smooth.

The fact that she can sound so utterly innocent while being a megacunt has me swooning.

[​IMG]

14. Wyvers

Wyvers New Member

That deeper raspy? voice really does something

15. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

There was a woman in one of my Lit classes a few years back who had the most melodious voice I've ever heard. It was beautiful, and every time she answered a question or read aloud, I'd just close my eyes and listen.

Celebrity-wise...hmmm... Liam Neeson, Gabriel Byrne, Sir David Attenborough, Nathan Fillion... all very sexy voices. I'm sort of blanking on female voices right now. Christine McVie, maybe.

16. Strange Famous

Strange Famous it depends on who is looking...

Bethany Hughes

17. blueStorm

blueStorm New Member

Tori Amos
    David Tennant
    Johnny Depp
    Jack Davenport too, for that matter
    Love love John Hannah from Sliding Doors
    And ohhhh, Salma Hayek!

18. AlterMoose

AlterMoose Slightly Tilted

Cote DePablo....
    And oh my yes to Salma!

19. Phi Eyed

Phi Eyed Getting Tilted

Signiffy other.
    Sir Anthony Hopkins
    Clint Eastwood.
    Liam Neeson.
    Ed Burns (hottest voice. NYC accent. Hot as shit)

20. blueStorm

blueStorm New Member

Ohh yes to significant other also. He has a Middle Eastern accent AND a unique, sexy tone of voice to boot... ;)
    Even without the emotional attachment, I could listen to him read the dictionary.