1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Think only a woman can answer this one

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by soreNutSac, Aug 11, 2017.

1. soreNutSac

soreNutSac Vertical

Totally agree i am lucky to have meat my wife. Oh and thank you for the warm wishes.

2. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

A Freudian slip, I'm sure.:D

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

It's out there...now progress.
    bit by bit.

@soreNutSac - I would only go to the Mistress, only if she consents to it.
    Hate to tell you this, Your Mistress isn't your Mistress, your Misses is your Mistress.
    Not unless you want to pay a price way beyond your sessions' fee.

Think of it this way, a considerate person (man or woman) would get their SOs acknowledgement before sky-diving or mountain climbing or such. (buying a house, even...)
    It's not the sex as much as you're in the boat together.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. soreNutSac

soreNutSac Vertical

LOL, i just realized my caveman typo. I thought "meet" was actually the stuff you eat. English is not my first language but will definitely remember that one. Sorry, text corrector is one of my best friend. most of the time...

I like eating my wife but don’t worry there is a limit ;)

• Like Like x 2
  5. soreNutSac

soreNutSac Vertical

Totally! That is why i was terrified to talk to her last night and when she stopped talking to me i had a gut-wrenching feeling. Last thing i said to my wife was sorry if all this is hurting you. Even if my wife tolerates my fetish it's still very shaky ground and i think it probably will remain like that; it's definitely not a green card. We still have rules to work out but i did not want to bring-up again the subject just yet. I will give her time time first. Do you think it's better like that to wait a few days?

Think it will also be best to keep asking the SM Mistress to keep bruises and marks where they can easily be concealed and not parade them around in front of her. And most importantly, nothing as severe as the last time. I was extremely lucky she did not ask for sex during those 6 days. I think in the future 3 days max. of recovery would be reasonable. And if she agrees to 3 or 2 sessions a year i would be more than happy with that. But for sure it will be my wife's rules when we talk about that.

6. Lindy

@soreNutSac , you do very well for a non-native English speaker. Word plays and double meanings are part of what makes the English language fun. "Meat" is often used as a euphemism for the male organ, as in "beat the meat" or "put the meat in her grinder." Sometime wordplay happens inadvertently, as you found out. Keep up the good work!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. soreNutSac

soreNutSac Vertical

My heart just skipped a few beats! I surely used phrases like "can't wait to meat you" very often. Can it be interpreted as "can't wait to fuck you"? Is it too much out of context?

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  8. soreNutSac

soreNutSac Vertical

I have one last question for this thread and feel ashamed to ask it. I was worried, concerned and sad for us last night but strangely also a bit mad at my wife when i wrote this post: "Could have been worst but also could have been better but still not sure..."

Was a bit mad at the fact she did not open her fetish but thought after all she may actually have only one. After 14 years she would have told me all about them unless she has more endurance than me?

Was also a bit mad at the fact that she suddenly stopped talking (though she was very upset) but manages to fall a sleep and snoring in less than 20 minutes. It appeared as a good sign but i find it very weird.

I was thinking most of the night. Why i'm mad when it's my wife that should be furious at me? The more i think about that the more i'm starting to worry now. When she woke-up this morning i could see she was a bit upset but otherwise seemed pretty ok considering what i announced her. Same attitude when i got back from work and when she left for work (she work at night) and even remembered to bring with her the DVD's we borrowed. i totally forgot about them, last thing on my mind. Anyone think she could be hurting badly and keeping it-up inside?

9. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

I think you have not been communicating with her for a long while and she has not decided where to take a stance. Keep in mind you spent your shared? money on your own personal pleasure and that pleasure is some you did not think she would approve of. You've been very dishonest and though we are not in your lives, if you were with your fetish it stands to reason you may have that issue in other areas as well. I don't know, all I have to read is what you've posted.

I will say at least you're starting to try and learn to communicate with her. She's been your wife these 14 years dude, she at the very least deserves time to decide if she's still wanting to be in your shared relationship.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Lindy

There are two English words. Meet and meat sound the same but are spelled differently. "Can't wait to meet you" would not be offensive at all. "Can't wait to meat you" could be a typo, or a double meaning. The French would say double entendre.

11. soreNutSac

soreNutSac Vertical

Yes you are right about the money. None of the following makes it rigth but i quit smoking for my first session and used the money i usually spend on cigarettes to finance it. That is an other disappointment my wife will surely realize. "I quit smoking for a stupid session." I restarted smoking a few weeks after, my wife know, and a few months after i started withdrawing $5 or $10 here and there when buying stuff. The last session was only half an hour. And the mistress to was not happy i started smoking again :eek:. At least i never created stress financially.

Yup, i'm French:) good guess! I was very tired last night and imagine people can easily know what i meant. You were very close with "double entendre" easily knew what you meant. In French that would be "double sens" would be better for double meaning.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

@soreNutSac Has she spoken with you further about seeing your Mistress? Also if you quit smoking once, maybe you can again. :)

13. soreNutSac

soreNutSac Vertical

@Wildmermaid Have not spoken to my Wife yet about how we are going to go about all that but LOL oh yes she is ready to talk for sure. This is the video She sent me after kissing Her good night:

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  14. DextersDee New Member

Pretty sure D is the answer

15. soreNutSac

soreNutSac Vertical

Ok, before talking to my Wife i showed her this video to see how she would react:

She genuinely laughed her lungs out. So i was 200% sure she was ready to talk. I then asked her what she would consider crossing the line when i'm visiting a Mistress. She basically and calmly replied that it's my thing and as long that it does not affect the kids or herself it's not her business and prefer to be left-out of that. I asked her if she at least want to know when i'm planing to visit a Mistress but same thing "i just told you i prefer to be left out of that". So yea, my fetish is still very shaky grounds.:(

And yes, quitting smoking again is in my mind but not just yet. At least i'm smoking 300% less than last year. Tried that line to my Wife and my Mistress but that mathematical paradox only seemed to have got them even more mad :confused:.

Really not sure. When i confessed to her i visited a SM Mistress twice, she took it better than i could imagine. It's when i'm talking about continuing visiting a Mistress that seems to bother her the most. Maybe she really does not care all that much but just want to be left-out of that part of me? When i don't talk about my fetish she is just like as always.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Possibly the 300% was a bad idea ;) Just say that you are smoking less and maybe would like some help quitting completely. Your Mistress might be able to negotiate with you, worth asking anyway. I'm not going to watch the videos as I'm into different kinds of pain, but there is room for all in this world. :)

17. soreNutSac

soreNutSac Vertical

@Wildmermaid : So sorry to hear that! :( Does laughing sometimes cause you pain? Hope your condition does not bring constant pain and that you at least have breaks.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Neat new avatar! :) Hmm... yes I have pain every day but some days are minimal pain days and others fierce pain days. Am just mid level pain today and only knees, shin, right shoulder, and head. Pretty chill actually. :) Nights are the worst though.

• Like Like x 1
  19. soreNutSac

soreNutSac Vertical

Only?!? Wow, you are strong having to cope with that everyday. It does not take much to prevent me from falling asleep. Don't know what i would do if i could not even have good nights sleep.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

I think pretty much having a life time of it it I'm used to it, unless it is severe unchanging pain, still I whine like a brat sometimes.