1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Tilted Weaponry: Shrine of the Mall Ninja

Discussion in 'Tilted Weaponry' started by Plan9, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Fantastic. Why don't they just put a dildo on each of the wire chin rests so he can mouth-palm it with his throat?

I know doing a SBR is a "huge hassle" but a basic 16" is more than fine and AR pistols are stupid toys.

That and what is he using? A ~11" barrel with flash hider? Thing is practically a carbine anyway. Pfft.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
  2. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

3. ChrisJericho

ChrisJericho Careless whisper

jesus fucking christ. I'm sure those will feel real great banging against your body and nuts with a sling on.

On the other hand, if Kirstang hasn't maxed out his credit card yet for this month I'm sure we'll be seeing those soon on his desert camo FAL.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
  5. ChrisJericho

6. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

"I train like I fight." Pretty sure you should reevaluate your clothing philosophy then.

Ridiculous. I feel the same way about guys that wear shorts and tank tops to matches.

Why not go barefoot? I mean, really... that's totally the most Spart'tarded you can get.

7. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
  8. KirStang

KirStang Something Patriotic.

9. telekinetic

telekinetic Vertical

This is the most mall ninja thing I've ever owned. 12+1 rounds of pump action glory.

Attached Files:

10. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Damnit, how did I miss TK posting in a gun thread here?

Come back to me.

11. Seer666

Seer666 Getting Tilted

If I was going to go full on mall ninja, I think something like this would be just the ticket.

12. KirStang

That gun needs a RDIAS, bad.

13. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Ah, the '80s.

Fantastic hipster AIWB draw (before it was cool!) plus scan & assess with unnecessary unload & show clear.

Shooting that fast in rubber exam gloves is no joke.

Wicked.

14. ChrisJericho

But the Haley appendix rig wasn't invented yet ! Unpossible !

15. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Word on the street is that safety'd Mexican carry w/ 1911 is legit.

Seriously, though... that dude must have been a USPSAer. Sweet.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
  16. KirStang

• Like Like x 1
  17. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Mall Ninja Lingerie? 550 Cord Bikini

It's what preppers get for their hotties.

18. ChrisJericho

I watched that doomsday preppers show a few times. Definitely would not want to see those wives in any type of bikinis.

But hey, if you're a tactical prepper fatty your fantasy is the Yellowstone volcano erupts and all of a sudden the local college cheerleaders flock to you and your collection of mosin nagants still in the cosmoline. Then those 550 cord bikinis will come in real handy and you'll be laughing at all those poor fools who wasted their time going to college and putting money into their 401k. Cuz you were smarter than them, you knew that someday beautiful women would learn to appreciate $99 surplus Russian rifles.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

I want to party with you so bad sometimes. Mostly when you're posting stuff like this because it's so. fucking. accurate.

Also, has anybody else here noticed how Full Retard, all-pistols-have-a-dozen-finishes Sig Sauer has gone lately? Seriously... check out the P238 line-up as an example. 21 different finishes. Holy amazeballs!

I would argue that if your production handgun is available in more than two colors (black and the current fad color [tan, gray]) that the manufacturer may need to reevaluate their basic production priorities.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  20. KirStang

Tacti-Fatties Galore. Transitions to Taco!

• Like Like x 1