1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Tilted Weaponry: Shrine of the Mall Ninja

Discussion in 'Tilted Weaponry' started by Plan9, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Last edited: May 15, 2014
  2. ChrisJericho

ChrisJericho Careless whisper

I'm going to wait until this holster comes with a letter of approval from the BATF, just to be safe.

• Like Like x 1
  3. EventHorizon

EventHorizon assuredly the cause of the angry Economy..

i'm working on month 3 of exactly this. if nothing else at least the skeletool looks nice when i'm so bored i've got nothing else to do besides contemplate if the pliers could unhook steve-o as shark bait

4. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Nothing says Retard like a Small of the Back (SOB) holster. With its cue-bomb elbow-out index that leaves you wide open to counters, a ring-round-the-ribcage boomerang draw stroke that torques up that crucial straight out drive and the various issues that come with strapping a chunk of steel next to your spine (like riding in a car or getting knocked on your back during a fight), it's the Reverse AIWB and belongs where it was popular: '80s narco cop backup guns and made-for-TV movies.

Nothing says Full Retard like a double SOB holster. Double down!

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
  5. ChrisJericho

Are you fucking kidding me? This is like some crap James Yeager would advertise on his youtube channel.

6. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

BONUS: I recently attended a relatively legit training event that somehow featured James Yeager. He's about as impressive as Walt from The Big Lebowski.

7. omega

omega Very Tilted

Holy shit. Me want. That Would go great with my superhero costume. Except the grips need to face out for badassery.

8. ChrisJericho

Really? I'm shocked I tell you, shocked !

9. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

You wouldn't know what to do with that thing. It doesn't have level III retention.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Also...

SUPER IMPORTANT:

First, I drank some cheap Scotch.

Second, I made this masterpiece for your entertainment at the next gun show / shooting class / Chipotle you find yourself at...

[​IMG]

11. ChrisJericho

Could use "spends $500 a year on tannerite, claims to be too poor to attend training classes."

12. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

@ChrisJericho,

Is tannerite actually a thing? I feel like I see clickbait side links with that stuff but what Joe Snuffy really buys it?

It's like those companies that make shotgun shells that shoot chainmail and tracer slugs. How do they make $$$?

13. ChrisJericho

Yeeeeeah... my cousin continuously buys the stuff and invites me to go shooting at some gravel pit location. Instead of buying a quality red dot for his rifle he bought some cheap chinese POS whose battery is always dying, and that "savings" went to buy tannerite. Priorities.

14. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

ZOMG, post pictures of rifle. And tannerite haul. For realz.

15. ChrisJericho

I'll PM it to you, it's everything you expect.

16. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

*sploosh*

Later...

UPDATE:

*lights cigarette*

Worth it. Fake ACOG.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Engrish Gross Motor Skills vs. Fine Motor Skills "Debate"

SO GOOD.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  18. ChrisJericho

This guy needs to open his own training school pronto. Way ahead of the game. Just needs a beard and some forearm tats.

19. KirStang

KirStang Something Patriotic.

HE NEEDS TO TEAM UP WITH DYNAMIC PIE CONCEPTS!

20. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

• Like Like x 1