1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

to groom or not to groom

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ralphie250, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

Should we extend this discussion to the question of whether women should shave their legs and armpits? Whether to wax their faces? Their arms, etc.?

Maybe do a little compare and contrast?

2. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

I don't mind a hairy armpit. Granted, I still want it trimmed and neat. I do, however, like a hairless leg. I'm specific like that.

3. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Can't say I've been with a girl that had actual non-fuzz facial hair. That'd be weird.

I do admit to loving how shaved legs feel. I'm a pretty tactile dude. They're great.

Yet I'm totally cool with furry armpits on a woman. I mean, they're armpits.

Sadly, most women would rather lose a finger than go against the grain like that.

That and it's not like I'm going to fuck them or anything. *

* Giggity.

4. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

never had one with hairy arm pits.

5. Zen

Zen Very Tilted

To Groom or Not to Groom: Ass Hair.

Some mates of a sick friend asked me to do a talking-book recording of this article found on Craigslist. Here's the first paragraph:
    Two points:
    1: At the end, there is a 10 second message of good will to the sick guy. So please delete it from your mind, or forever wonder about anyone you know who's called Nate.
    2: I have a premium rapidshare account, and for years, I have been able to toggle files to 'trafficshare' so people can simply direct-download them without fuss. The service has changing, and at some point, you might get through to a page which asks you to wait 30 seconds.

6. Charlatan

Hilarious article made all the more funny by the fact that my son came to me last night telling me about his own issues with ass hair and wiping.

I can't believe I had to have that conversation with anyone, let alone my son. Naturally, I have sent him the link to that article.

7. Zen

Zen Very Tilted

Charlatan ... Wha .... he Never! :eek:

Well, at least you are being a D - ewwwwww - tiful Parent!

Y'know, since this thread started, I had been toying with the idea of sharing it the article and recording. Looks like I waited until the 'right' time.

:)

8. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

"But Dad, It's like trying to get pudding off Chewbacca's chest! What do I do?"

My God.

9. Zen

Zen Very Tilted

"What do you do? Son, you learn dang fast, or you won't get any wookie!"

10. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

You are a master of pop culture references and word play.

Teach me.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Charlatan

Genius.

I really couldn't make with the funny as I was trying to hard not to laugh at the question. It did get into some comedic ground as we discuss the fact that he'd better not use my razor to make it happen.

Never let it be said my son can't talk to me about anything...

12. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

mmm i have lots of ass hair.

13. Doris

Doris Getting Tilted

I don't really agree, when someone says hairs smell. Isn't it the bacteria on the skin, that would smell? Hair itself does not smell.

14. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

I can't be the only guy on the planet that is totally aroused by the soft lighting that Playboy magazine used during the '70s / '80s in its pictorials to reveal the peachy fuzz halo on the bodies of their models; back the neck and on a more feminine posterior. This was before extreme direct light, airbrushing and shaved-crotch-plastic-tits took over as their standard. The photographs looked more like something you could take with your own camera, more like art. Far less harsh; not the kind of medical journal diagram closeup you get today. Women had all sorts of hair then. It was gnarly.

15. Charlatan

You are not the only one, but you might be the only one in your age group.

16. LoganSnake

LoganSnake Vertical

I don't mind a small, well trimmed patch on the pubic area on females, but I prefer the labia to be completely shaved. I don't like to eat hair. An untrimmed jungle is a turn-off.

Peach fuzz anywhere else on the body doesn't bother me.

Also, in case anyone was curious, I have hair everywhere except for my back. So glad for that.

Coconut ass.

17. Nienna

Nienna New Member

When in a relationship: brazilian bikini wax all the way
    When single: let it go

Everything else always shaved (arms, legs, etc.)

18. Ice|Burn

Ice|Burn Getting Tilted

I trim/shave because I like the woman I'm with to be the same way. For much the same reason, if I expect her to put her face down there then the least I can do is make her life easier.
    --- merged: Sep 17, 2011 10:08 PM ---
    Not to be difficult, but what about things like shampoo? I love the smell of a woman's hair when she uses a lightly scented shampoo. (I'm talking about when she has longer hair and you smell the hair near the ends not hear the scalp.)

19. Bear Cub

Bear Cub Goes down smooth.

I hate hairy armpits and legs on women. I'd sooner put up with a rabid jungle bush than a leg and pit briar patch. I'm sure it's psychological in that I associate it as being a male trait, but little grosses me out more than that.

20. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

I'm just not a hairy person. That (peachy fuzz) is what my hair is like on my arms and a little on my legs, which I shave only occasionally. Even my pits (I shave every few days) and pubes are fine texture and not very hairy. My pubes are orange and my guy has a fetish for it, and doesn't want me to do anything with it. He thinks that my tangerine bush, especially in the sunlight, is a thing of beauty. He even suggested my firecat avatar.;)

Lindy