1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Traitors and Patriots

Discussion in 'Tilted Philosophy, Politics, and Economics' started by genuinemommy, Nov 6, 2018.

1. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

Did you know that the United States is in the middle of a secret civil war?

At least, this is what an old friend of mine has been chatting my ear off about the past few days.

Traitors are everywhere, and affiliated with the Mafia.

Patriots count in the millions and are quietly working together to root out the Mafia influence within the gov and the media.

I really don't know what to think of most of what he says because it mostly comes off as over the top crazy.

But I thought it would not hurt to start a thread on the topic and see what others have to say on the matter.

Feel free to link applicable stories, youtube videos, pictures, or whatever else you think might be related.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  2. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

There's no shortage of wild-assed conspiracy theories out there. That isn't one I've heard, though I don't do Facebook and miss a lot of them (intentionally).

If it isn't the mafia running the country, it's the deep state, the Illuminati, Elders of Zion, or similar.

Organized crime is alive and well; but I don't think they are organized on a national or political level.

I usually ask people to provide their source for this kind of thing. It's amusing/scary to see what some people will accept without verification.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Well, there are patriots and traitors
    But it has nothing to do with the mafia.

What does someone do for their fellow citizens and nation's benefit.
    Versus doing something that harms citizens and your nation's safety.

Unfortunately, there are some that claim the former are actually the latter.
    That's the real conspiracy.

Including some that are at the top of the food chain and in charge of some of our most powerful entities.

The wise knows how to tell the difference.
    The fool follows without question.

4. redux

redux Very Tilted

When the president puts out this kind of ignorant tweet about a "COUP" against him . ..

View: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1179179575059927040

... it sends a message to his most ardent supporters that they are the "patriots" and those against Trump are the "traitors", particularly when Trump also tweets that Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff are committing treason with their impeachment inquiry,

And the result is threats of violence from Trump supporters if he is removed from office...

Far-Right TV Host Rick Wiles: If Trump is Removed His Supporters Will ‘Hunt Down’ Democrats
    and ...

MAGA ‘Life Coach’ Dilley Wants Liberals Killed

Today, this right wing opinion column fear mongers that the left is becoming more and more prone to act violently and true "patriots" must be prepared to take up arms. This despite the fact that both the FBI and DHS stated recently that the threat of right wing white supremacy violence and "domestic terrorism" is a real and pervasive threat, not the left.

Is the USA headed for a violent revolt in 2020?

I am beginning to fear that these people are serious and will take up arms in a "violent revolt" claiming it is an act of "patriotism" if Trump is removed from office, either by impeachment (an act of treason by liberals) or by losing in 2020 (widespread voter fraud by liberals).

Added....

Of course, any "revolt" against the government by Trump supporters would likely look like this...

[​IMG]

Still, these "pseudo-patriots" among the Trump base out to save the union from evil liberal "traitors "should be taken seriously.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1