1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest!
The donation button is here.
https://goo.gl/aFggcs
Dismiss Notice
Guest, some new updates and fixes were done. Please let staff know if anything is funky or wonky!!!

Traitors and Patriots

Discussion in 'Tilted Philosophy, Politics, and Economics' started by genuinemommy, Nov 6, 2018.

1. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

Did you know that the United States is in the middle of a secret civil war?

At least, this is what an old friend of mine has been chatting my ear off about the past few days.

Traitors are everywhere, and affiliated with the Mafia.

Patriots count in the millions and are quietly working together to root out the Mafia influence within the gov and the media.

I really don't know what to think of most of what he says because it mostly comes off as over the top crazy.

But I thought it would not hurt to start a thread on the topic and see what others have to say on the matter.

Feel free to link applicable stories, youtube videos, pictures, or whatever else you think might be related.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  2. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass Donor

There's no shortage of wild-assed conspiracy theories out there. That isn't one I've heard, though I don't do Facebook and miss a lot of them (intentionally).

If it isn't the mafia running the country, it's the deep state, the Illuminati, Elders of Zion, or similar.

Organized crime is alive and well; but I don't think they are organized on a national or political level.

I usually ask people to provide their source for this kind of thing. It's amusing/scary to see what some people will accept without verification.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1