1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Politics Trash Political Candidates Here

Discussion in 'Tilted Philosophy, Politics, and Economics' started by genuinemommy, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Katia

Katia Very Tilted

[​IMG]

Seriously, does anyone have cliff's notes on wtf happened?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Good find from a FB post
    Pretty much what I want to say to non-voters...

HOLY SHIT! (you got to vote)
    Funny or Die video, which I can't embed
    (and even if you don't vote...it's still damned funny...and "slightly" anti Trump ;) )

3. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

There's a guy who is running unopposed for the US House. He sent out tons of campaign mail. At least 3x/week for 3 weeks we received similar fliers. All with his smiling face on one side. The other side of the flyer had various vivid and often demonic-looking depictions of a certain Democrat running for president.

Guess who isn't getting my vote. I don't care if I have to leave that part of the ballot blank.

• Like Like x 1
  4. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Congratulations, we have elected Frank Hart from 9 to 5
    "A sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical bigot."

I know I KNEW that line from somewhere... (damn, I'm old :rolleyes:)

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
    • Like Like x 1