1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest!
The donation button is here.
https://goo.gl/aFggcs
Dismiss Notice
Guest, some new updates and fixes were done. Please let staff know if anything is funky or wonky!!!

Tree Dancers Anew - fresh drawings from time to time

Discussion in 'Tilted Art, Photography, Music & Literature' started by kramus, Aug 3, 2013.

1. kramus

kramus Moral Fiber = Regular Fellow

Prepping for the first show of the year has me looking at pieces afresh. Some of them cry out for rework. This is one that I added some work to because it looked like it had a huge hole in it's composition (hence the crane), the base was too truncated, and the form on the left needed to be added to. I'm not taking the red0 to my image guy - I lack funds and time - so I did the next best thing and took multiple scans to cobble together in Photoshop. Here is the result.
    "A Sweet Moment" 12"x16" pencil
    A Sweet Moment RW 800.jpg

2. kramus

"The Wistful Prince (Re-Imagined)" came back to me after Ma moved into her residence. 8"x10" mostly coloured pencil. I think the frog wonders if she'll awaken with a kiss, and she wonders if he is her enchanted prince. image.jpeg

3. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

I love the gentlecolor.

Fangirl and kramus like this.
  4. kramus

"Yin Yang" 16"x24" acrylic - I revisited this one prior to an upcoming show because it was just too yellow. Plus this was an early Tree Dancer, and I wanted to feel better about her by taking a second look.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. kramus

I finally got the Big Three done & imaged in time for the upcoming art fair I'm in here in Toronto. 42" x 61" assorted drawing mediums

Dance With Me
    Dance With Me IF 2017 800.jpg

Emergence
    Emergence IF 2017 800.jpg

The Uplifting
    The Uplifting IF 2017 800.jpg

In addition here is "Flight" - 17" x 24" Graphite
    Flight 2017 IF 800.jpg

6. Snoogans

Snoogans Getting Tilted Donor

7. kramus

Just realized my "Whale Dream" fits this thread.

IMG_4571.JPG

Wildmermaid likes this.