1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Trump, Election Fraud and 06 Jan 2021 Indictment, Trial

Discussion in 'Tilted Philosophy, Politics, and Economics' started by Chris Noyb, Aug 4, 2023.

1. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Trump’s plan to use Judge Aileen Cannon to block Judge Tanya Chutkan and avoid trial | CNN Politics

Aileen Cannon-Trump is in the position to affect a delay at least one of NPD Trump's other trials. Gawd help us.

It's impossible legislate every possibility. It would be a Heculian task to have a system coordinating the federal and state judiciaries. How difficult would it be to make certain a delay in one case doesn't cause a delay in another case?

I think voters deserve to know whether or not one of the presidential candidates is a convicted felon.

Which brings up a standing question: Why weren't these federal cases started soon after 01 Jan 2021?

Does Biden regret, behind closed doors, appointing Merrick "Tortoise" Garland as USAG?

2. Chris Noyb

I tried to link a couple of news media, Yahoo & FauX, stories but didn't the usual easy way to do so (I'm an idiot? The stories were somehow protected?).

Chairman Loudermilk Publishes Never-Before Released Anthony Ornato Transcribed Interview

Something about this testimony doesn't seem right. Ornato overheard part of a conversation.
    Meadows was speaking, not NPD Trump directly.
    The 10K figure was mentioned to Ornato first, then he recalled 10K being offered.
    It just sounds sketchy, as in pieced together.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

The fact that it's accusing the Select Committee of repressing info to support their narrative, smacks of political manipulation.
    That committee was a bipartisan panel (Liz Cheney wouldn't have stood for it, if it follows her trend and she's ultraconservative)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Chris Noyb

• Like Like x 1
  5. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

• Like Like x 1