1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Trump election tampering in Georgia trial

Discussion in 'Tilted Philosophy, Politics, and Economics' started by Chris Noyb, Aug 17, 2023.

1. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

2. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Chris Noyb

Everything I'm hearing & reading from attorneys and other legal minds say NPD Trump should not release any kind of report on Monday, or ever.

I hope he does release "the report," & it's the worst POS fantasy fiction ever written. I can already see it being a regurgitation of previously presented accusations & theories that were shot down decisively.

4. Chris Noyb

"Now, I have to tell you, it's an unbelievably complex subject," he added. "Nobody knew health care could be so complicated."

-- NPD Trump, February 27, 2017

Really? Nobody knew a national healthcare program could be so complicated?

EDIT: This post wouldn't post for over an hour.

• Like Like x 1
  5. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

I hear it's canceled.
    Apparently Four Seasons Landscaping and the dildo store next door were already booked for the day.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Chris Noyb

Trump cancels news conference to release report on 2020 election

Will The Report with "...Irrefutable and Overwhelming evidence..." be buried in the court filings, or will it be made public?

McCarthy used very similar tactics during the Red Scare (no, not the sudden onset of menstruation during cunnilingus). He kept promising to provide lists of people who were secretly communist, but kept delaying actually providing said lists.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. rogue49

Donald Trump’s bond is set at $200,000 in Georgia case over efforts to overturn 2020 election - WTOP News

Well, the bond is set...which is nothing to T. (but it IS a big image hit, since he didn't have to do it for the other 3 cases)
    However, what will piss him off is having to surrender soon and having a mug shot.

And what he will likely fail at, is this has a very strict restriction on speaking about the case and witness tampering.
    including making intimidating comments in the media.
    Hope he gets his ass handed to him.

Meanwhile, the Smith and the gov is pushing back on the proposed 2026 schedule, saying the public also deserves a right to a speedy trial.

• Informative Informative x 2
  9. rogue49

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Chris Noyb

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. cynthetiq

why do people keep thinking that they will get paid by him? he never pays his bills. everyone knows this.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Chris Noyb

A couple of stories say Trump
    is paying his criminal defense attorneys,
    or at least some of his PACs are.

13. cynthetiq

yeah trump don't pay no one except trump. but once that money dries up there's nothing coming out of trump coffers. he's not a lannister.

14. Chris Noyb

I had to look up lannister, & I'm confused because one of the urban explanations fits NPD Trump.

Which might be the joke I'm not getting :confused:.

15. Chris Noyb

16. rogue49

They may be pushing the date to get it going quick, because the GA republicans are expediting a law to be passed
    that may be able to be used to throw out the prosecutor...to help T of course. :mad::confused::eek::oops::rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Chris Noyb

https://www.salon.com/2023/08/26/hi...r-names-and-addresses-shared-on-qanon-forums/

It was a matter of time. What happens when (maybe IF*) LEAs start cracking down on the extremists? Are we going to see more standoffs and shootouts?

* I don't trust some LEAs to order their LEOs perform their sworn duties. And I certainly don't trust some LEOs to perform their duties. They could feed the terrorists info (intel sounds...well...too Hollywood ;)).

18. Chris Noyb

I need to research the GA effort.

Right now I'm thinking the defense wants an early look at what the prosecution has, in order to protect the "more important" defendants later.

And I'm wondering about the legality of what appears to be setting up certain defendants in order to protect other defendants.

OTOH trying all defendants together seems odd because there has to be varying levels of guilt.

Maybe five+ years from now we'll have closure on all of the NPD Trump cases :mad:.

• Like Like x 1
  19. rogue49

The fight to protect Fani Willis from being removed is underway — MSNBC

This is what I was talking about.
    There’s a battle to keep her as prosecutor.

The GOP is using every means possible to keep T safe.

* no, forget about using his mugshot number, he’s not worth the time or effort. I’m even debating the capital t. But it’s worth the posts, because this is truly a battle for our nation and good government.

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. rogue49

• Agree Agree x 1